ESP KH-1 (MV-290) (neck-thru-body) (not LTD)- What is it worth?

Updated
raianp
Hi guys! I used to live in Japan and bought a KH-1/MV-290 on Yahoo auctions about 8 years ago. My tastes in music and guitars have changed. (Plus a couple of kids...) I have the original ESP hard case but no COA. I am pretty sure that I am going to be selling this guitar, but am not sure where to price it. The problem is that I see LOTS of the LTD guitars and a sprinkling of the actual ESP guitars with bolt-on necks. So, I was hoping that some of you with more experience in the ESP signature guitars could at least help give me a ballpark. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here are a few pics. Thanks, Ryan
Geetarguy70

I will give you $100 :p

raianp

I will give you $100 :p

That's exactly what the manager at GC said when I mentioned selling it. :D

Geetarguy70

That doesn't surprise me lol they low ball like crazy

swag

Could we get some close up pics? :D

ESP 348

Awesome guitar, do you mind telling us what you paid for it 8 years ago? :)

raianp

Could we get some close up pics? :D

Sure. I'll get them up tomorrow. With all of the flooding near my house, I have been trying to manage the water all day. (No damage to the house or any of my guitars. - Yeah!!)

frantic77

killer guitar!

Explorer45

killer guitar!

+1 Nice!

swag

Back to the topic, has anyone any idea of ​​how much it's worth?

ESP 348

Back to the topic, has anyone any idea of ​​how much it's worth?

I paid US $1100 for a bolt-on KH1 in mint condition back in September 2011.

If your guitar is in mint condition, I would expect it would be worth around US $2500.

But don't forget, it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. :o

Best of luck with the sale and again, do you mind sharing with us what you paid for it 8 years ago?

load more replies (1 of 1)
jayalanger

No idea what it's worth, but if you throw it on ebay, I'll be watching. I've always wanted one of those. Or, are you interested in any trades? I already have too many guitars, but I may have something else that would fir your tastes. What are you looking for?

ESP 348

Is this guitar still for sale?

Jonathan F.

Hello,

I am on the hunt for a KH-1!  I have nearly all KH models except this one. I will pay 10k for one in good shape. Please let me know if anyone has one they are willing to part with. 

Thanks!

Post to Thread