Is this an OLYMPIC White Snakebyte?

Is this an OLYMPIC White Snakebyte?

Updated
I signed up for the 7 day free trial of Yousician in hopes it would actually be the band showing how *they* play the songs, but it's just a minute or two of babble at the beginning of each song. Long story short, it blows....
MORE »
Mx220 fit in a MX-II case?

Mx220 fit in a MX-II case?

Updated
Do any of the ESP MX owners know if a MX220 fits in a newer MX-II case. I’m guessing the body would since it is more rounded off but I have no idea about the headstock....
MORE »
ESP KH-1 HELP

ESP KH-1 HELP

Updated
Hi,   I have a chance to get an ESP KH-1 but the “made in Japan” version, not the one with the K serial number.

can anyone give some intel?   thank you all ...
MORE »
ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

ESP JH2 For Sale (FEELER)

Updated
Reposting what I posted on FB a couple days ago. I'm changing up my collection a bit, going to focus on two specific models that are not ESP. This means I'm considering selling my (basically mint) JH2. I've had a couple of...
MORE »
KH-2 High E string buzz

KH-2 High E string buzz

Updated
Hello everyone,   I have a KH-2 that I purchased new in Japan. The high E string has always had a muffled buzz to it when played open. No issues while fretting, only when played open. I took the guitar back to the shop I...
MORE »
Andy LaRocque signature model!!!!Abigail album Cover M Series or Them album cover m series !!!

Andy LaRocque signature model!!!!Abigail album Cover M Series or Them album cover m series !!!

Updated
Andy LaRocque has been a highly underrated Guitarist and Producer Grammy Nominated musician where the hell is his Signature Model there are Guitarists on here I've never even heard of with a Signature Model where is Andy's? ...
MORE »
marcus W.

Serial Number with R

Updated
I have just purchased a beautiful 2006 EC1000 in see thru black cherry The serial number starts with an R and when I go on the ESP register and enter the full code, it says made in Korea However, I cant find an R factory...
MORE »
WTB ESP JH 3 Signature

WTB ESP JH 3 Signature

Updated
Anyone in Europe interested in selling their Jh 3? Notify me if you do :-)...
MORE »
Chris S.

Black ESP Hanneman wanted.

Updated
I’m looking for a black ESP Jeff Hanneman. I would prefer the one with the fretboard dots and the Slayer logo at the twelfth fret or the eagles, but I would be interested in any of the black versions.  Thank you....
MORE »
Ken D.

ESP Custom Shop Iron Cross $5000

Updated
Made by hand at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan, the ESP Iron Cross is a Signature Series model of James Hetfield, the frontman of Metallica and one of the world's most highly respected rhtyhm guitar players in any genre. The...
MORE »
NGD! LTD KH Demonology

NGD! LTD KH Demonology

Updated
Picked this up locally today. Damn near mint, Rosewood board and tombstone case. ...
MORE »
Anthony M.

Henkka t blacksmith bass

Updated
Anyone interested in selling their htb-600 henkka t blacksmith bass (the white 2011 model specifically). Settle for the black one though. Please let me know, thank you ...
MORE »
Ken D.

For Sale: 2021 Hetfield ESP Snakebyte Satin Black MINT 4500 shipped

Updated
I have a 2021 ESP Snakebyte Satin Black. The box has been opened once, and closed. ATTN: ESP forgot the COA. It will be here in a week. Asking 4500 shipped anywhere to lower 48 for ESP Forum Members. Its up on Reverb and...
MORE »
vinny g.

Kirk Hammett 1998 KH-2 BLACK OUIJA GUITAR FOR SALE

Updated
up for sale is an original 1998/1 ESP KH-2 Ouija Black Kirk Hammett Signature Series Model. forgot to mention comes with original COA and hard shell case. contact me if interested....
MORE »
Ken D.

SOLD ESP KH2 PURPLE CUSTOM SHOP 3700 SHIPPED

Updated
ESP KH2 Purple. All Original except replaced EMG pickups. Has EMG 57/66TW. Original pickups are not included, I do not have them. See pics for condition. No chips or dents. Selling because I just do not vibe with it....
MORE »