ESP Custom Shop Iron Cross $5000

Updated
Ken D.

Made by hand at the ESP Custom Shop in Japan, the ESP Iron Cross is a Signature Series model of James Hetfield, the frontman of Metallica and one of the world's most highly respected rhtyhm guitar players in any genre. The Iron Cross is based on James' personal custom instrument design, and features set-neck construction of a mahogany body with maple cap, and a single-piece mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard and 22 extra-jumbo frets with an Iron Cross inlay at the 12th fret. The ESP Iron Cross is powered by James' own EMG JH SET active pickups, and includes premier components such as Schaller straplocks, Sperzel locking tuners, and a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece. Available in Snow White finish with black stripe graphic and iron cross fixture. The ESP Iron Cross includes a hardshell case and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from ESP. $5000 plus shipping.

BroKV

Literally brand new!!  Nice!!

Carlos A.

Are you selling it?

Ken D.

Yeah I am dumb. I updated the post. Thanks

ESP 348

Looks great man, wish you all the best with the sale.  

BroKV

Full thickness FTW. I was bummed when I bought my Willie Urban Camo it was not FT. 

Xur

It’s not full thickness actually

Ken D.

You better tell the author from their website then.

BroKV

Sure looks full thickness

Mesa Sean

Killer guitar. The white IC is one of favorite playing/sounding guitars out of my entire collection. So fast, heavy, thick neck and so much clarity.

Post to Thread