kirk is the best

Question airbrush

Updated
Hi, I just bought a ESP guitar from e-bay without pickups for my mummy guitar. My question is if I buy EMG pick ups and have them airbrushed wil the paint cover the EMG logo or is it stil visible. Thanx Maurice...
MORE »
janson

Which Ebay seller ?

Updated
yeaah, I'm heading for a new esp edwards alexi sawtooth but i don't know which of the japanese sellers is seriously. can i buy at any of them or are there some crooks??...
MORE »
Chaz88

Alexi-600

Updated
Hey guys, Need some info here, I'm looking to get an Alexi-600 and wanted to know if anyone knew of a good store in the US that ships internationally (Australia to be precise) since buying online now is a GREAT deal for us...
MORE »
Dryope

Jon Donais Signature

Updated
Does anyone know if there will be a Jon Donais Signature in the near future and if thereĀ“ll be a LTD version of it ?:confused: i really hope so....why would you add him to the artsit rooster when not planning to offer a sig....
MORE »
MetFan

Looking for some advice

Updated
I'm thinking about getting my first ESP. I'm debating between the KH-602 or the LTD Truckster. I would love to get the ESP models, but the prices are a little to much for me right now. I'm also thinking that I should maybe...
MORE »
sean106OCD

No Hetfield Sigs for 2008

Updated
Confirmed :)...
MORE »
maybe someone can answer these?

maybe someone can answer these?

Updated
i was just browsing the bmusic esp sigs and saw the roope star sig and i was just wondering is the floyd floating? or is it flat mounted? i was just curious and couldnt tell from the pictures also how much for the alexi...
MORE »
thehitman47

LTD SC-607B Pics?

Updated
does anybody have pics of this guitar?...
MORE »
sean106OCD

Why does tghe Japan Market LTD Truckster.....

Updated
Look like our USA brand ESP truckster? WTF? Pix Clicky...
MORE »
kirk is the best

My Ouija

Updated
Here are some pictures of my Ouija. The pictures are not the best quality Maurice (Holland)...
MORE »
khmetallica

wanted kh-2 ntb

Updated
anyone sell their KH2 ntb? anyone who knows? ive got only $1,000 ot $1,100 thats only money what ive got...anyone?:D...
MORE »
Mr.Dahl

Kirk Hammett signature question!!! Plz answer and help me :)

Updated
Hi everybody! :) I wonder which KH signature guitars who are still for sale! Does anybody know if I still can buy the KH-2 Ouija, KH-1. Is it possible to Custom order a Mummy and a Zorlac?? How did Ice7400 do when he bought...
MORE »
JoeBender

Question about Truckster and Page sig finishes

Updated
Hey guys, I was just wondering, theres these three finishes I've been wondering about... the aged primer on the Truckster, the brushed aluminum on the Page Hamilton, and the urban camo on the Jeff model, and the M-IIs. All...
MORE »
johnnyblaze36

Does a v-350 sounds like alexi-600?

Updated
Does a v-350 sound similar to a alexi-600? I am thinking of ordering a alexi-600.the thing is I am left handed and its really difficult for me find left handed alexi or a rr.I just don't want the alexi and have it sound the...
MORE »
SA-WEET

White Ninja

Updated
does anyone have any better pics of it, the ones on google suck:lol but that thing is killer...
MORE »