Why does tghe Japan Market LTD Truckster.....

Updated
sean106OCD
Look like our USA brand ESP truckster? WTF? Pix Clicky
nwright

Well, it's a sig model, so if James plays an EC that is the US shape, then wouldn't that naturally be the shape they'd make?

I have no idea if the guitar he plays is a US shape, though. I don't keep up on teh jaymz.

BenSG

i think sean was meaning in the finish as in the usa and eu the finish on the ltd is different to the finish on the ESP model , where as in japan they are the same

load more replies (2 of 2)
rocknrolltakeover

you dont like the truckster bunnies?

sean106OCD

LOL So funny how many Bunny LTD Trucksters we see on Eghey.:rollin

R11GJH

That is a great example I think I have never seen a ltd look that close to a the ESP.

ESPNAZI

no, every japanese truckster has the same finish just like the urban camo they follow a pattern.

emg32

no, every japanese truckster has the same finish just like the urban camo they follow a pattern.

I wonder how that's done since the Ltd.'s are suppose to be made in Korea, at least the USA Ltd.'s are? The Ltd. Trucksters sold here in the USA don't look anything like the ESP Trucksters finishwise.

I guess the Japan Ltd. Trucksters finish gets special treatment and the rest of the world gets the Ltd. Trucksters that the employees let their kids do the finishes on. I guess that's why so many of them look like bunnies.:lol

MV-CTM

same thing with teh KH-602, it has a non-black neck

mazen

yeah... but it costs like $300-400 more...

Post to Thread