Question about Truckster and Page sig finishes

Updated
JoeBender
Hey guys, I was just wondering, theres these three finishes I've been wondering about... the aged primer on the Truckster, the brushed aluminum on the Page Hamilton, and the urban camo on the Jeff model, and the M-IIs. All three of them dont' seem to have the same shine as normal gloss finishes seem to have? So basically my question is... are these finishes gloss finishes or are they satin finishes? Thanks in advance. :)
chris1234

Hey guys, I was just wondering, theres these three finishes I've been wondering about... the aged primer on the Truckster, the brushed aluminum on the Page Hamilton, and the urban camo on the Jeff model, and the M-IIs. All three of them dont' seem to have the same shine as normal gloss finishes seem to have?

So basically my question is... are these finishes gloss finishes or are they satin finishes?

Thanks in advance. :)

truckster is satin dont know about the others

tallikaz

The LTD version of the Page Hamilton Sig is gloss over the brushed aluminum... it looks sweet, btw.

ESP

Truckster is more like "unfinished" paint (not quite satin). Urban camos are satin, and the Page models are gloss.

Post to Thread