Jon Donais Signature

Updated
Dryope
Does anyone know if there will be a Jon Donais Signature in the near future and if there´ll be a LTD version of it ?:confused: i really hope so....why would you add him to the artsit rooster when not planning to offer a sig. guitar. i mean, even atreyu got their signature guitars.... :rolleyes: i guess we all have to wait until NAMM ´08
MV-CTM

Rooster!!!

Yo Daddy

I just noticed he's playing the ESP on their new vid. I know....OLD.

Yo Daddy

I wonder if they're going to have a red one too.

Dryope

what video ? i just saw the redemption video i could only see a red washburn..

as far as my original question goes: anyone in the know, heard a rumour.....

load more replies (1 of 1)
ESP

I wonder if they're going to have a red one too.

Negative.

BrazilianBootyLover

I wonder if they will try to sue esp because of how close it looks.

They can't sue esp cause its jons' shape. He is the one that came up with that shape. Its not a washburn nor a esp production model.

asbloodrunsblack

on the black crusade tour jon was using a ninja with EMG's , i duno if its his or if it was just because arch enemy were touring with them too . phat gig though

MACHINE FUCKING HEAD

1point8t

I would kill for Jons new ESP if it had an M pointed headstock cause the old mirage one is ugly.
I love that headstock, best one ESP's had minus the old Jackson headstock.

1point8t

Mod, are they most likely having an LTD siggie too?

JMad81

Mod, are they most likely having an LTD siggie too?

Id bet on it. Lots of younger players would prob buy ltds.

ESP

8o

Justinschut

I saw the guitar yesterday, I wasnt too impressed by the pics, but looks pretty cool in real life :) At the last song he switched to a Ninja

JonTKK

younger players like me will most probably buy the ltd, because its cheaper and looks like jon's pretty much thats what he means, its the truth

BrazilianBootyLover

.i love then ninja but can't afford the esp

You could of just held out and saved up more money. It will take longer but it will be well worth it. That what I do but if you really can't save up that much money then by all means get the ltd. They are great guitars.

Gfunk

LTDs are manufactured mainly for uneducated, uninformed, inadequately funded faggits.

Post to Thread