No Hetfield Sigs for 2008

Updated
sean106OCD
Confirmed :)
mazen

oh man!! its probaby gonna happen within the couple of years after the relesae of the new album... like it happened with stanger and the truckster... or reload and the KL and the other JH's...

it could also be that he is slowly moving away from esp to KL, or splitting his business between the two...

but yeah, i think the next one will probably be sometime in 2009/2010... maybe even 2011!!

emg32

oh man!! its probaby gonna happen within the couple of years after the relesae of the new album... like it happened with stanger and the truckster... or reload and the KL and the other JH's...

it could also be that he is slowly moving away from esp to KL, or splitting his business between the two...

but yeah, i think the next one will probably be sometime in 2009/2010... maybe even 2011!!

If he was moving from ESP it wouldn't be to KL, it would be more to Gibson since he already has a ton of Gibsons. He just doesn't have a Gibson sig. guitar yet.

load more replies (1 of 1)
mazen

how'd you find out man?

congratulations on the band man... saw the vid with your lead player...

sean106OCD

how'd you find out man?

congratulations on the band man... saw the vid with your lead player...

Thanks bro!!

ESPimperium

Could there be the posibility of a Truckster in a limited edition finish, Primer Grey that will age the way you want it.

sean106OCD

Who knows I just asked him last week to call for me and ask about any Het sigs and he said only the trucksters but did not specify anything else like if they where different.

I wonder what they will have for 2008. I mean there really is not much they can do unless more sigs and colors. I bet more horizons, which seems to be the rage. Gibson killed us with the Eclipse changes and no more Explorers. Might be cool if they double binded the USA Eclipses. I wonder how the eclipse changes affected sales prior to the 4 knobs and horn change. MOD?

Scott

It's not like I haven't said that for months...

Fade To Black 1985

Too bad...

OutlawTorn

rumored a Gibson LPC like the one he has with the iron cross, thats the last thing i heard.. though it was rumored.... we'll just have to wait for NAMM

sean106OCD

I heard that one too. I doubt it, (MOD correct if I am wrong)But I always thought you can only be endorsed by 1 guitar company, and since he is staying with ESP than I guess Gibby can't make a sig (thank God as it would probably cost 2 million bucks) :)

BigSillyGoose

I think that there will be several new Hetfield sigs next year.

What do you guys think they will be?

sean106OCD

Bro read above, no Het sigs in 2008 but the trucksters. My guy spoke with the higher ups at ESP USA personally.

ESP

No new Het siggies, true. Teh Jaymz is still entrenched with ESP though.

espdegarmo

thank god...sick of all the metallica sigs....cept the potential of the vampire one of kirks..

Metfuk

thank god...sick of all the metallica sigs

No one forces you to buy one... :rolleyes:

ESP

There is no potential of the new Drac custom. Copyright issues, number one.

ShreddyMcFunTits

There is no potential of the new Drac custom. Copyright issues, number one.

Isn't that always the case.

ESP

Sorry, can't say anything really, Sean. You did mention something about new horizon colors though, didn't you?

Expect some additions/mods to the Sig lineup. Also, it will be a bass players year.

Pushead

Sorry, can't say anything really, Sean. You did mention something about new horizon colors though, didn't you?

Oh yeah sure, now! I already got my BKAQ. Tell them to only send the Diaper Stain Brown to the states!

Metal Mortician

Expect some additions/mods to the Sig lineup. Also, it will be a bass players year.

Basses, huh? Some new ones would be good.

B1ackD3at4

Also, it will be a bass players year.

Well, guess I'll need to start saving now :p

ESP

You're safe with your BKAQ...

Pushead

You're safe with your BKAQ...

:D

Thanks mod!

Justinschut

Gibson already made a Hetfield sig, but they couldnt put his name on it so they called it the '84 explorer reissue ;) :p

espdegarmo

metfuk...i dont but them...and would sell one if given to me....and it figures damn copyright people...

Post to Thread