kirk is the best

head stock

Updated
Hi, I have a ESP Ouija. Now I seen a esp KH but the headstock of this guitar is a bit bigger than my Ouija is this normal. Is there a difference in the headstock. Thanx...
MORE »
Pharaoh

Awesome Spam...

Updated
this was alot of fun...it was kinda weird to be back in my old shop, but i hope all those who scored a guitar will drop me a line when they get there... :)...
MORE »
EX-351BOSS

Ex-351

Updated
I have a dark blue esp ex-351 guitar and i wanted to know if any one else has this kind of guitar...
MORE »
El Jefe

what did sc-600's sell for new?

Updated
what was the typical price?...
MORE »
espdood

Peavey 6505 or 6505 plus?

Updated
whoops, wrong forum. I posted it on the Equipment forum instead..Thanks!...
MORE »
Metal Mortician

New Ninja

Updated
So, Mikey has just posted on his myspace blog about some new stuff from ESP. Since we all knew about the Randall sig amp, and it's been hinted at that his current ninjas will be put in production. Here's the...
MORE »
ReigningBlood

Wtb: Jh-3

Updated
If anyone wants to sell their JH-3 or knows of one for sale, I'd like to buy one. I'm looking to get one as close to mint condition as possible. Must have references (ebay, forum members, etc.) please. Thanks!:hat...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

The best ESP is the KH2

Updated
Just seems this way because everyone here has got one!!!!!...
MORE »
yzfr6i

question about GL600ss

Updated
My LTD GL-600ss has the same Seymore Duncan pickup and Floyd Rose trem that my ESP Custom shop suburst tiger has. Did all the LTD skull and snakes come like this? All the LTD kamis and tigers that I've seen have the Duncan...
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

KH2 (boltie) VS MII (boltie)

Updated
Ok to me these two are basically the same..............but then I am a noob....
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

KH2 (bolt on) VS JS1000 (Ibanzez)

Updated
Which one do you like?...me I am kinda leaning towards the JS1000....
MORE »
Bucky Gone AWOL

KH2 (bolt on) made in Japan still?

Updated
Been away for a year so I am not sure if the KH2 is still made in Japan? Can anyone please help?...
MORE »
kirk is the best

ESP Mummy

Updated
Hi, My guitar is now in the airbrush studio. I whant to change the inlays on the fretboard. I just need to know the size of the eye's of horus and the thickness. Does anybody know where I can find these. The person who...
MORE »
brianhaaake

Alexi Scythe on the way

Updated
i ordered my Edwars E-AL-128 Scythe 2 days ago and it should be here by saturday i cannot wait. i will probably swap the pick up tho because the emg hzs suck . but yeahh i will post pics when it arrives =]...
MORE »
acmitchell2

ESP LTD Dave Mustaine dv8-r tequila sunrise???

Updated
I have a Dave mustaine limited prodution dv8-r #79 of 200 with the flamed maple top. I am considering selling it. Whats it worth?? anybody know or interested?...
MORE »