question about GL600ss

Updated
yzfr6i
My LTD GL-600ss has the same Seymore Duncan pickup and Floyd Rose trem that my ESP Custom shop suburst tiger has. Did all the LTD skull and snakes come like this? All the LTD kamis and tigers that I've seen have the Duncan distortion pickup, and the Floyd Rose licensed trems.
espdood

My LTD GL-600ss has the same Seymore Duncan pickup and Floyd Rose trem that my ESP Custom shop suburst tiger has. Did all the LTD skull and snakes come like this? All the LTD kamis and tigers that I've seen have the Duncan distortion pickup, and the Floyd Rose licensed trems.

Some of the late 90 to early 2000 ones had a floyd licensed trem and a duncan designed pickup, but the later ones had real floyds and real duncans. My new LTD M-1 tiger that was a limited run this year..had a real duncan and "real" floyd rose trem.

1point8t

All of the Skull n Snakes LTD's had a real Floyd and the Screamin Demon. They were a bit more expensive than the Kami and Tiger models, which used Duncan Designed pickups and a licensed Floyd.

espdood

All of the Skull n Snakes LTD's had a real Floyd and the Screamin Demon. They were a bit more expensive than the Kami and Tiger models, which used Duncan Designed pickups and a licensed Floyd.

I thought the earlier LTD snakes had the Duncan Designed pickups and the licensed floyd..like the earlier Lynch LTD's..but I guess not!

chrisolson

All the LTD kamis and tigers that I've seen have the Duncan distortion pickup,

Ummmm, no. All Duncan Designed p'ups, and craptacular trems.

The M1 Bengal and Skulls & Snakes "Haji" models were the only ones with REAL hardware.

Post to Thread