Alexi Scythe on the way

Updated
brianhaaake
i ordered my Edwars E-AL-128 Scythe 2 days ago and it should be here by saturday i cannot wait. i will probably swap the pick up tho because the emg hzs suck . but yeahh i will post pics when it arrives =]
AfterAfx

Sweet Axe.

How does it sound?

brianhaaake

lol i know.
im telling u man its the best thing i have played.
besides thatfucking chip wich now i hav to send it back for a new guitar.
butttttt the sound sis so good. i thought the emg hz was gunna sound like shit but it sounds so much better then my viper 400 or watever my viper is, the one with the emg 81 85's.
this thing is sick and it wieghs nothing.
only took like 6 days to get here. 4 of them were sitting in us customs at jfk airport in New york. soo it was quick shipping.

the_emptier

i was going to get an edwards but i live in the states and shipping is ridiculous, and i've never played one so it would've been blind. so i got an alexi-600 at my local shop. god it's amazing, congratz on the new axe !

brianhaaake

well i live in the states to. i live in new jersey.
shipping was 100 dollars. and today when it came i got charged 96 more dollars for i guess us customs fees or sumthing or maybe an importing fee?
its so worthit tho lol. is the 600 light it looks heavy?
this thing weighs nothing i feel like its gunna break

the_emptier

yeah the 600 is pretty light, no hassle standing up and playing. IMO it's almost easier to play standing up. *almost*. it just takes getting used to the shape.

brianhaaake

yeah sounds pretty sweet.
i just didnt like the bigger shape.
i took my chances with this guitar lol..
but it def was worthitt

janson

Waht about these 96 $ extra ??? Does I have to pay them too when my guitar arrives ??
I'm from Germany ... For wich service were these 96 $??

brianhaaake

well i live in the US. and the 96 dollars was for US Customs Fees.
i do not know what it would be in germany. they may not even charge you. but that 96 dollars has nothing to do with the store or seller, its just more like an import fee . sucks but oh well lol im extremley happy with this guitar

N3rdAl3rt

i'm definately picking up one of these next year

brianhaaake

so im getting another scythe in a few weeks since mine came chipped a little they are sending me a new one for free and i get to keep both ! sweet deal =]

moosemeister

some time next year, one of my friends in Japan is gonna send me one when i send him the money. i used to live about a 30 min train ride away from hiroshima in iwakuni on the military base. so id go to the ESP store all the time.

hopefully i can rack up the cash. cuz shipping will be a bitch from there.

brianhaaake

yeah shipping sucks. when i get my new one im gunna sell one of them.
and where do u live now.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread