ESP LTD Dave Mustaine dv8-r tequila sunrise???

Updated
acmitchell2
I have a Dave mustaine limited prodution dv8-r #79 of 200 with the flamed maple top. I am considering selling it. Whats it worth?? anybody know or interested?
brianhaaake

prob like 8 maybe 9 hundred. thats if it is mint still. but idk look on ebay see what the nomal dv8r's r goin for and then figure out the price cuz urs is gunna be worth more

espdood

It is a limited edition guitar, but it's not much in demand. Therefore, it's probably worth the price you paid for at most, which is good since a used guitar would go half to maybe a little more than half the price when it was new and that's usually when a used guitar is in excellent to mint condition.

ShreddyMcFunTits

Pics?

acmitchell2

Copy and paste this item # to ebay for pics 330194604900 . I got a couple of offers for $1200 but I think I might just keep it. I have sold many guitars on ebay and even ltd sigs can bring in a good amount if there rare. I sold a ESP LTD GRYNCH for $1900 . It was one of 260 made.

espdood

Copy and paste this item # to ebay for pics 330194604900 . I got a couple of offers for $1200 but I think I might just keep it. I have sold many guitars on ebay and even ltd sigs can bring in a good amount if there rare. I sold a ESP LTD GRYNCH for $1900 . It was one of 260 made.

Yep..rare+demand=$$$$$

rare+not so much in demand=$$$

I'll go with shreddymcfuntits and take the 1200 for the Mustaine. If you want to keep it, because it's a rockin' guitar and you love it and don't want it to go for that price..by all means..keep it. If you're out selling it to get a bit of profit, I'd take the 1200.

ShreddyMcFunTits

but their is more of a demand for the Grynch, so people will pay more.

tbh, I'd take the $1,200 for it.

acmitchell2

This is probally the best stand up guitar I own and I have many ESP's including the Grynch and KH2 Vintage which is also Bad a$$

Sidivan

I'll give you $200 and a shiny quarter.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread