The best ESP is the KH2

Updated
Bucky Gone AWOL
Just seems this way because everyone here has got one!!!!!
espdood

They're great quality guitars with a lot of attention to detail. The features on there are pretty standard and work in a lot of playing situations. I'm not much of a fan of EMG's..so I just get an M-II loaded with Duncans. Any ESP M series..or any Japanese ESP for that matter are one of the best guitars you can buy today.

Greatdeceiver

No. The best ESP is an LTD f-50. Can't beat it for a price, and works pretty well for firewood. :)

JMad81

Everyone has one cause they are all metallica fanboys 8o

wesjoh225

Everyone has one cause they are all metallica fanboys 8olol

BlowitUp

i like metallica, but the reason i have one is because i was at a guitar boutique with hundreds of top of the line prs, esp, gibsons, you name it, he had it, it was appointment only and of all the guitars i played, the fastest, best weighted, best sounding one for my style was a kh-2, i hate being on stage with somebody else's guitar, but bottom line i got 5000$ quality for 2 grand new. you can't beat that. and also... its the only one of my guitars i even play - i cant stand anything else

Bucky Gone AWOL

Hey Blowitup......have you got the KH2 Bolt-On or the NTB or RElic?

Yeah I saw a KH2 boltie and man it felt awesome, haven't played one as the shop don't like pers touching there guitars

idpmofo

:rolleyes:

espdegarmo

the kh-2 is no where near the best esp made!!!

espdood

the kh-2 is no where near the best esp made!!!

LOL

espdegarmo

true on both aspects..

ash

how about esp in general make the best guitars ever?

OutlawTorn

how about esp in general make the best guitars ever?

+1

CL4P-TP

They are very nice, but I think they are a tad overpriced.

Post to Thread