JMad81

ESP Vs

Updated
I started gassing hardcore for a DV8 today after seeing an exodus video on HBB last night. I was looking around and they are going for $2999 :\ Are they made in the Custom shop? I wonder if the new Padge V will cost...
MORE »
Sc-500.....

Sc-500.....

Updated
Hey all, I've got an SC-500 that I bought second hand a while ago and I'm wanting to try and get it back to original spec. Call me crazy, but yeah. I've got the Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge already, but I can't find the...
MORE »
Axle

The ESP KH-2

Updated
The first ESP I ever played. Awesome playaility, amazing sound from the EMGs(I think I might change my mind about active pickups.) Floyd Rose always stays in tune. A very metal feel. Trust me, we all know no one would ever...
MORE »
BLS

LTD Truckster

Updated
I love this guitar, had it since it first came out in '05. I hate the finish. I was thinking of stripping it down (Body and back of the neck) and leaving the finish on the headstock, side and back of the body. Has anyone done...
MORE »
metalmatthew

new here

Updated
hey..new to this forum..i have a edwards al-128 scythe..and have had and played lots of esp and ltd.....
MORE »
Skully-osis

Standard or sig series?

Updated
Should I get a KH-2 neck thru or save a few bucks and just get an M2 neck thru. I haven't had a chance to play either. No one carries them in my area. I can get my hands on an LTD, but none of the dealers seem to carry the...
MORE »
Laiho 600 SE owners...

Laiho 600 SE owners...

Updated
Question for those of you who have one of these guitars (or dont). Did they make 100 or 200 of these guitars? Also whats your opinion of it......likes & dislikes?...
MORE »
mr. tickles

My new Will Adler sig....

Updated
Hey all, I just bought my first sig two nights ago. It's a LTD WA-600. I have been using PRS guitars for a while and have had the itch to go another route and found the Adler in a local store. Anyways, I...
MORE »
Bigeeboo

Anyone else love the Floydage on the Ninja?

Updated
I freakin love that its finally gone that path ... My V collection needs more floydage!...
MORE »
N3rdAl3rt

to anyone who owns a ninja v

Updated
how good is the upperfret access? i'm thinking of maybe getting the new jinja with the trem...
MORE »
Ramon

Question about The Grynch

Updated
Did they do any esps or only ltd? I've seen only ltd on ebay, you tube, google etc....
MORE »
dobson

look here and help me, please!

Updated
i got an EX-400 recently, but i have no idea what the hell i should do for a case. it didn't some with one, anyone know what kind of case would fit it right?...
MORE »
ESP_SVT

Inlays on 2008 Hanneman

Updated
What are they?...
MORE »
What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???

What Will Be The Sig Lineup For 2008???

Updated
ESP & LTD: James Hetfield Kirk Hammet George Lynch Stef Carpenter Alexi Laiho Will Adler Jeff Hanneman Tom Araya (Bass) Ron Wood Michael Amott Gus G Michael Wilton Page Hamilton LTD ONLY: Wayne Static...
MORE »
13strings2kill

Amotts Ninja Amp?

Updated
so now that we are get new ninja guitar in 08 (already rock hard lol) has any one heard whenthe new RANDALL V2 NINJA is coming out? or is it already out?...
MORE »