Question about The Grynch

Updated
Ramon
Did they do any esps or only ltd? I've seen only ltd on ebay, you tube, google etc.
Dark Alone

Only LTDs that I know of. Sean might know more about it, but I'm pretty sure on LTDs were released, in the US anyway. Overseas, I'm not sure.

ouija

Only heard of LTD Grynch

Fordman65

Only LTD's as that is what James' is. Apparently LTD's are good enough for him to play, yet people on this board look down on them.

load more replies (2 of 2)
R11GJH

There were only LTD's made. If you read guitar mags from 2003 is was to Marketing Stratagy to inhance the Marketing name of LTD. They were actually made in the Korean shop as well, not made in Japan and just branded LTD.

I have one and the build quality is awsome. In comparison to the LTD Truckster, the Truckster is Firewood.

Fordman65

There were only LTD's made. If you read guitar mags from 2003 is was to Marketing Stratagy to inhance the Marketing name of LTD. They were actually made in the Korean shop as well, not made in Japan and just branded LTD.

I have one and the build quality is awsome. In comparison to the LTD Truckster, the Truckster is Firewood.

Sig LTD's are Sig LTD's. No real difference in craftsmanship IMO. It comes down to style and features of the guitar that make you like it more. Either way made in Korea is made in Korea IMO.

Fade To Black 1985

...or 'The Grynch who didn't like the Who's' :D

HateEvent

Back in (I think) 2004 I sent a custom quote form to ESP to get an ESP Custom Shop Grynch but they wouldn't do the flame pattern the same. Boo!

Mr.Dahl

Jupp. only LTD's. James plays on that guitar on Frantic at the Seoul concert, 2006

frantic77

swweeeeeeeeeet

Mr.Dahl

and jh-2 and jh-1?

Post to Thread