My new Will Adler sig....

Updated
mr. tickles
Hey all, I just bought my first sig two nights ago. It's a LTD WA-600. I have been using PRS guitars for a while and have had the itch to go another route and found the Adler in a local store. Anyways, I plugged in and fell in love with it. This is my first guitar with an ebony board, set thru body and shaller tuners. I upgraded the tuner buttons to some ebony buttons I had around and it looks facking sick. Pics to come later tonight. Cam
Fade To Black 1985

Cool, congrats! Although many people don't seem the like it (inlays), I love this guitar... Let me know how good (or bad) it is! PICS

mr. tickles

It's really, really good.

I had a LTD hybrid 400 a few years ago that had a lot of fit and finish problems aswell as being insanely neck-heavy. So I have been hesitant to pick up a LTD model since.

I am glad I did, the Adler's just perfect as far as fit and finish and not neck heavy at all. The flat neck is the only thing that is taking a bit to get used to, but feels good overall.

I play JB's in the bridge on my PRS so the fact that the WA has a JB/ 59 combo was perfect.

Are the Sigs usually a lot higher quality over the regular LTD line?

Cam

rocknrolltakeover

I played one of those at a shop a few weeks ago. I was really interested to see how the wider neck felt, and surprisingly, it was quite comfortable. Waiting to see if theres any new colors for 08.

And yeah, I've owned a Standard series, a Custom shop ESP, a 600 series LTD and a 400 series LTD and the ESP's are definitely nicer all around, but for the money, LTD's are absolutely top notch.

Congrats, dude. Can't wait for pics.

moosemeister

cant wait to see the pics man!

N3rdAl3rt

Are the Sigs usually a lot higher quality over the regular LTD line?

they're same as the 1000s/deluxe

i find that they're not liek alot better than the 400 series that jmo, but the hardware used is definately better

moosemeister

looks sweet. too bad none of the dealers here in Yuma own ESP's. gotta go to Phoenix or San Diego to play one. :(

OutlawTorn

the dealer by me has it i like it, it reminds me of the old EC-400 AT

Jeholla

what's the neck feel like??

load more replies (1 of 1)
Miguel

I thought those were rosewood fretboards.

Monologous

It looks better when it is in a true world. I really like that guitar. Did not care for the inlay in the form of a flag, but it looks better in this picture me think.

savageshredder

wow always thought of the inlays as plain ugly but it sure seems better in these pics
congrats

BrazilianBootyLover

Congrats man! Great guitar!

Post to Thread