ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

Updated
ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

So they've made an ESP, is this a custom order for someone on here?

Mesa Sean

I would love an ESP Baritone. (I loved the Grynch and want one again) But I still can't get over the abomination of a body shape the Sankebyte is. Is a deformed explorer 

Alamodome

Congratulations it looks killer. 

Apaman

It's awesome! I love that guitar so much.

hiroshi W.

Last fall, I asked a Japanese ESP shop about it and they said they would make it if I could get an order.

This is it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3QpRp-H6gc/

So, as you can see in the comments on instagram, it looks like they're still selling them below.

http://www.drumcityguitarland.com/ESP-Custom-Shop-Snakebyte-QM-Baritone-See-Thru-Purple-Sunburst-6-String-Electric-Guitar--P13585.aspx

MetRighteous

Also got the LTD

Apaman

Lovely! Congratulations! Call me crazy, but isn't this exactly the same guitar that is in this ”perkinsguitars” post? Not that it matters, i'm just curious

ESPEXP

Haha I think you are right!!! 

ESP 348

Congrats mate! Did you just get it?

MetRighteous
Apaman wrote:

Lovely! Congratulations! Call me crazy, but isn't this exactly the same guitar that is in this ”perkinsguitars” post? Not that it matters, i'm just curious

No. Just got this last week. I didn’t even know about the Perkins. It was listed on reverb last week and bought it immediately.

MetRighteous
ESP 348 wrote:

Congrats mate! Did you just get it?

Yes last week! Thank you

Big Daddy B
MetRighteous wrote:

No. Just got this last week. I didn’t even know about the Perkins. It was listed on reverb last week and bought it immediately.

Perkins is the guy who set it up at ESP apparently. Beauty!

Check your case lining around the body. They haven't been doing a good job gluing them lately.

Papa Fiq

Congrats man!!

John P.

If anyone knows of one of these For Sale, Please let me know. I thank you thank you!!

Xur

I think they are all sold to owners who will not easily part with it. I have one and a made a special Facebook group for Esp Snakebyte SE owners, we’re with 4 now . To my calculations 8 were made, including James’. I think Metrighteous isn’t in the group, so with him and hetfields makes 6 known owners. It will be extremely difficult to find one. 

ive been told its a very difficult guitar to build, because of the big slap off quilted maple that is needed to cover a snakebytes body. Quilted maple of those required sizes are extremely rare to come by. 

Pushead

Just as an FYI, James used the LTD version at the 40th anniversary shows. Maybe that's the one to have.

John P.

Hi There,

Thank you for the heads up. It sounds like it might not be possible to get one. Just for the heck of it I may inquire with the custom shop. Thanks again!!

Xur

You should contact Hiend guitars. They sold 3 in the past and I bought mine also from them. I thought they were able to order 3 back in 2017/2018. Esp offered them as a sort of bonus because Hiend placed a very big order at esp (I thought a million dollar +). Perhaps they have another one incoming?

Post to Thread