ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

Updated
ESP Snakebyte Baritone - anyone on here?

So they've made an ESP, is this a custom order for someone on here?

ESP 348

Heard a few days ago they were making a few of these to sell.

Guiguitarz

Yep, saw that also ... 

Price range of the last Het sigs like White IC ? What was it ... $5,500 ?

ESP 348

I am not sure Gus, I would say so but. Any ESP sig these days is not cheap. Well, it was never cheap for me here in Australia.............ever!

Also, I talked to a friend who told me ESP are also making normal ESP Purple Sparkle Snakebytes to sell.

Same colour as Kirk's guitar. Not too sure what they will look like, but hopefully we soon see.

Breadfan32

Is it a normal purple sparkle snakebyte or a normal purple burst like the baritone like the pic posted?  

dubster82

I always thought a candy Apple or even a sparkle Red snakebytS would look great so interesting to see a purple one.

Breadfan32

Other than the purple baritone SB all of James guitars are all white and black.  

Not sure if a purple sparkle would look right on a snakebyte.

I agree red sparkle would look better.  

I hope something does get released.  How reliable is your source esp 348? 

ESP 348

Yeah, pretty good source man.

I don't really go much for the Snakebyte guitar myself, but it would be cool to see.

Pushead

If you're looking to buy, it's at The Axe Palace. I don't have an idea of price, but the owner said "expensive." I assume that means expensive compared to "normal" sig prices.

James H.

WTF kind of answer is that though? It's almost like saying "if you have to ask you can't afford it". What if your inquiry to the cost and sharing it here lead to a sale for them? Dude sounds like a pompas ass!

ESP 348

Ok, so what is a normal sig price for a Snakebyte in the US at the moment?

Actually, aren't all Snakebytes from 2012 onwards Custom Shop only?

Pushead

The guy just shared the photos to a Facebook group and said what I had posted above. I assume someone who had an interest in actually purchasing it could ask for the actual price. But I wasn't going to waste his time just because I was curious. I'm sure you could ask, James, and get a price from him.

James H.

I got ya Pus. I thought you asked and got that response.

I need to drink more 8)

Sleazy_D

6,995 US smackers at DCGL. 

James H.

So about average for a custom shop sig.

ESP 348

US $6,995 is some big bananas!

Road King

Eek! I wish ESP made more sigs as E-II. Don't always need a $5K guitar to be a bedroom rock star.

Alamodome

It looks like it’s posted on Reverb. 

Post to Thread