WTB: ESP KH-20

Updated
WTB: ESP KH-20

Hey guys,

I'm back on the market looking to buy an ESP KH-20. I know it will be tough to find but figured this would be a good place to start. If anyone on here is looking to sell, please let me know! Thanks.

GuitarsCollector

If you want I can sell my Esp kh-2 relic n.000 look at my thread...

ESPLurker

BlackJack21

If that's yours, you're one lucky man. Sweet pic.

BlackJack21

Found an ESP KH-20 on reverb.com. It's in excellent condition and comes with COA, but unfortunately the seller doesn't have the original hardshell case.  It's a low serial number, but the seller wouldn't provide me with the exact number. Based off my list I can cut it down to 3 numbers, which he said was correct, but still didn't end up giving it to me in the end. Good luck to anyone interested.

ESP KH-20 on Reverb.com

BlackJack21

Also, here's a brand new one that is still for sale at Kaj's Guitarstore. I've been in contact with this guy for several years now asking about it, but unfortunately he will never budge on the $11,000 price tag so don't bother asking him to lower it. These are the only two KH-20s for sale out there that I am currently aware of. Cheers.

ESP KH-20 #24

Breadfan32

How does someone not have the original custom case that goes with a 10k guitar?  

BlackJack21

Ha tell me about it! My only guess why someone might not have the case is because it was KH20-01 (Matt's from ESP) and it hung in his office, so he didn't need a case ordered. But that doesn't seem to be the case so who knows.

ESP 348

Man, I am glad I bought mine when I did. Those are some big asking prices.

Also very odd old mate has lost the case for his KH20.

And he won't share the serial number. Perhaps the guitar was stolen which is why he doesn't have the case.

They both look very nice, this is my favourite guitar out of them all.

ESP 348

Can you get this exact case from Postal Monkey Big Daddy?

Breadfan32

There is no way I would drop that kind of coin without that case.  That case helps make that guitar.  The seller should explain why he doesn't have it.  

Sven R.

You already found the one that is for sale in my neighbourhood at Kaj's guitarstore. I have seen the guitar in real life, it is absolutely new, but I doubt if the store is willing to negotiate over the 9750 euros price tag, which is about 11-12.000 dollars...

ESP 348

It's a shame they are standing firm on that price Sven. Eventually they will have to sell it one day and it's not like it's BIG dollars.

If it were $15K+, then you know they have no interest in selling it. But around $11K, there is room to move on it IMO.

BlackJack21

Still no word from Postal Monkey about possibly getting a replacement case for it. So it looks like whoever buys the one on reverb, will have to accept the fact that they won't ever have the original case for it.

ESP 348

Cheers Blackjack, I wouldn't buy it without it's original case.

Big Daddy B
BlackJack21 wrote:

Still no word from Postal Monkey about possibly getting a replacement case for it. So it looks like whoever buys the one on reverb, will have to accept the fact that they won't ever get the original case for it.

Unless one shows up on eBay. I have seen some Ouija cases on eBay a la carte.

BlackJack21

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one considering there's only about 40 of those cases in existence, where as for the Ouija there were 654 cases.

NRudy

What's the case for the kh-20 worth new with the tag on it ? I might sell the case. Also if anyone knows how on an iPhone to post photos please let me know otherwise I'll try to figure it out on my computer I am not computer savy 

Post to Thread