Jonathan W.

I can't find the LTD B215SM on the site

Updated
I have an LTD B215SM 5 string with a single-piece body/neck. Spalted Maple top. It is basically the exact same thing as the B205SM but it has a one piece body. I don't really want to sell it, but I did want to know what it is...
MORE »
Yang H.

kh602 skull missing one eye on 19 fret???

Updated
emmm, pretty strange here, on 19 fret it missing a left eye on that skull head which its an eye sized small hole there. it might be a super rare case. why this skull head not unibody? btw is this bad factory check in Korea? ...
MORE »
EC-1 Arca Menards Racing

EC-1 Arca Menards Racing

Updated
 I recently acquired this guitar. It is signed by a bunch of race car drivers. I can’t find a ton of info, only that it is 1 of 30 and was a prize for a contest in the 2019 race season. If anyone has any info I would love to...
MORE »
Vlad M.

This company may send guitar in Ukraine?(before war is end )

Updated
Hi, I from Ukraine and don't found any information about shipping... This actually just a question, I haven't money for buying guitar, but maybe someone help me. Make peace , not war, my friends !...
MORE »
ESP LTD BK-600

ESP LTD BK-600

Updated
Anyone else have one of these? I just got this a few weeks ago. It has become my go to guitar...especially when coupled with the Butterslax profile in my Kemper. Great job on this guitar. Couldn't be happier....
MORE »
Julz75

LTD logo Iron Cross

Updated
I have a JH Iron Cross (sw) and at some point the plastic LTD logo has fallen off the headstock. I can't seem to locate a replacement for it anywhere (in the UK). Anyone got any ideas... ...
MORE »
Balogh Z.

Esp Ltd EC 256 neck thickness, dimensions?

Updated
I curious the neck thickness at 1st and 12th fret...
MORE »
V-200 Flying V wanted !

V-200 Flying V wanted !

Updated
I’m looking for a V200 V…....
MORE »
V-200 Flying V wanted !

V-200 Flying V wanted !

Updated
I’m looking for a V200 V…....
MORE »
LTD Snakebyte

LTD Snakebyte

Updated
Just recently picked up the black ltd snakebyte and was curious if the older gloss black version was superior to the newer matte black? ...
MORE »
Eduardo M.

Understanding my LTD EX-200

Updated
Hi all,  I recently bought a LTD EX200. I did not put too much attention to the fact that the tone knob has two positions, "high" (unpressing the knob) and "sunk" (pressing down the knob), (using expressions that somebody...
MORE »
Active pickup battery life/status...

Active pickup battery life/status...

Updated
I just got the EC 1000 ET BB and it's my first guitar with active pickups.  How will I know when the battery needs to be changed? Is there an indicator, or will it just die (no volume)? ...
MORE »
standard scale equivalent of the BB600 baritone

standard scale equivalent of the BB600 baritone

Updated
So, due to culling, I got rid of it.  My Reverend Descent is easier to play but strangely in a way, not.  I have phantom limb syndrome in regards to the BB600, and would get it again if my station in life made it not foolish...
MORE »
Ramtin A.

Ramtin Aynie

Updated
I was wondering if ESP LTD guitars make LTD guitar custom shop? Does anybody know about this?...
MORE »
ESP LTD V-407 Baritone

ESP LTD V-407 Baritone

Updated
Dear friends,

for many months I've been trying to find an ESP LTD V-407 Baritone (without Tremolo) as listed in the catalogs of 2015 - 2017.

I was hoping this model is easier to find because it's not...
MORE »