standard scale equivalent of the BB600 baritone

Updated
standard scale equivalent of the BB600 baritone

So, due to culling, I got rid of it.  My Reverend Descent is easier to play but strangely in a way, not.  I have phantom limb syndrome in regards to the BB600, and would get it again if my station in life made it not foolish to own whatever guitars I wanted.  Having said that, I'm probably going to unload, well, I already am, going to unload my more expensive guitars.  One of them is a les paul.  I think you get more quality from ESP LTD line.  The locking tuners and more importantly, the playability/feel and the sound.  You know you like something when you are just being honest about it and you come off like you are in a paid commercial but that's how blown away I was by the BB600.  So, what would that guitar be in a standard scale ESP?  There is a green telecaster style NT on guitar center that I'm looking at and it is quite a bit cheaper than the others on reverb.  But it more than likely has a painted or gloss neck.  Anyhow  Would it be the EC series?  But the BB600 what basically open grain on the front.  So yeah, any help would be appreciated. 

Post to Thread