EC 331 versatility

EC 331 versatility

Updated
I have a EC 331 on layaway and I was wondering if it can be used for anything more than just metal? Everybody says they're only good for hard rock and metal but I love playing blues, the reason I picked this guitar was years...
MORE »
ST-213 Routing?

ST-213 Routing?

Updated
I am considering buying a ST-213 and was wondering, if I were to get one I would want to put EMGs in it, how are the bodies routed? I want a strat shaped body that is capable housing EMG 60/81s. Are they routed SSS (or HSS...
MORE »
talentless

replacing earvana nut with graphtech tusq?

Updated
i have an ltd ec400vf, 42mm nut: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-ec-400vf-electric-guitar http://www.shop.earvana.com/ESP-Style-Shelf-Nut-ESPNUT.htm  (42.18 mm?)   i want to replace the earvana with a...
MORE »
josh n.

Namm 2015 new model release dates

Updated
So I'm very curious as to when the new models revealed at Summer Namm 2015 will be released and available for purchase in the US. Specifically the new ec1000 Koa. If anyone has any info, please share, it would be greatly...
MORE »
Project Ideas for LTD M-10

Project Ideas for LTD M-10

Updated
I'm "upgrading" my gear, and I was wondering if any of you have any ideas as to what I should do with my old ESP-LTD M-10. Feel free to suggest stuff. I'll post pictures if or when I do so....
MORE »
More Maple Fretboards on Basses

More Maple Fretboards on Basses

Updated
I really like the ESP/LTD guitars I've bought in the past. Great looks, sound, and quality. My most recent purchase was an H-1001fm. In See-thru black.   Awesome guitar.  I just wish there were more maple fretboard options on...
MORE »
Andrew M.

EC 256 pots, capacitators and pickups

Updated
Hi everyone,   I have an ec256 and I am thinking of upgrading the humbucker to some form of PAF from SD, DiMarzio or Gibson.  If prepping to order, I opened up the back cavity and found no ohm designation on the stock pots...
MORE »
LTD VIPER 30th Anniversary

LTD VIPER 30th Anniversary

Updated
Hi Everybody, I'm very happy to join this forum! Since 2 weeks i'm a happy owner of an LTD Viper 30th Anniversary, i bought it for a very cheap price...At beginning i was looking for a Gibson SG Standard, because i already...
MORE »
Donovan B.

Trying to ID serial number on 301 Viper

Updated
I have been trying to ID my serial number it is R0310868...
MORE »
josh n.

LTD EC-1000 Koa

Updated
Anyone know when the new Summer Namm 2015 models including the EC-1000 Koa will be available in America?...
MORE »
Acoustic Basses?

Acoustic Basses?

Updated
I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone else has had the same thought, and maybe if enough of us have ESP will shed some light on whether this is in the works or not. Has anyone else out there wanted an ESP and/or...
MORE »
Matt S.

new neck joint

Updated
Love this!!   ...
MORE »
LTD Explorer, is it legit?

LTD Explorer, is it legit?

Updated
Hey guys, came across an auction. Can't tell if it's legit or not. Something looks off. Shouldn't the logo be black for example? Truss rod cover is also very weird. And planet waves tuners? I didn't think ESP produced white...
MORE »
gabe james

Discontinued Guitars

Updated
Hey all im after a few guitars. Discontinued guitars that im having trouble finding. Doesnt matter if theyre second hand. 1) Green Stef Carpenter Sig in Green. (6 string) 2) H1000 in red or blue finish (cock stock) 3)...
MORE »
Juan David

Ibanez vs LTD

Updated
im hopping to buy a new guitar this month, i have been looking around and right now im betwen and LTD deluxe M-1000 and an Ibanez Prestige RG2550Z, they both go for the same price and are very similar guitars. Any...
MORE »