LTD EC-1000 Koa

Updated
josh n.

Anyone know when the new Summer Namm 2015 models including the EC-1000 Koa will be available in America?

Joey Spirito

DUDE. I asked the same thing and got no answer. Im posting on yours to see if more comments entise people to look at the thread.

Pushead

You're better-off asking at a guitar shop than you are here.  Not too many people from ESP respond here.

Zhalman

Agree with Pushead, but it'll most likely be available in America.

Mark M.

Nov 2nd I think.

Joost

I just hope it will still be available by the time I got money for it.

P.s  you guys think the pegasus and sentient combo wil work good in this 

josh n.

The Pegasus/Sentient will sound killer in any mahogany body. I'm getting this because I'm interested in the stock pickups tho.

tx-ogre

American Musical Supply (expected delivery 11/2) and zZounds (expected delivery 11/5) are taking pre-orders.

chris effect

I'm getting mine tomorrow.  Ordered from Sweetwater.  Free case hard shell case promotion going on for LTD's $799 or more.  I super excited. The stock pups should sound killer in this guitar.  

BTW - my first post here.  

josh n.

I ordered one from Sweetwater also, got it about 3 weeks ago. The pickups are indeed killer, the Custom 5 can cover anything from bluesy cleans to tight thrash metal easily through my rig.

chris effect

So far so good. Your spot on about the pick ups.  I'm really liking mine 

Dave R.

Congratulatons Chris, it's an awesome guitar no doubt. One of my favorite LTDs in the line.

josh n.

Oh and the deep set neck is a huge improvement over the set neck on other LTDs.

The tC Hunter
Joost wrote:

I just hope it will still be available by the time I got money for it.

P.s  you guys think the pegasus and sentient combo wil work good in this 

just put that combo in my F-2e... pretty awesome set!

Skyline_UK

I just ordered mine from Andertons here in the UK! Their next batch is due 29 Feb so hopefully she'll be here in a little under 2 weeks!

Skyline_UK
Skyline_UK

Well, Andertons say it will now be end of March... backlog in production here?  High demand I wonder?  

Skyline_UK

Update - now 5th April!    (The feeling of anticipation is part of the fun I think...)

Post to Thread