Tony G.

Floyd Setup tips

Updated
Just looking for tuning advice for my LTD Floyd Rose Strat. Seems like a stupid question, but when I tune my guitar up, it pulls the Floyd at an angle to the body. To fix this, I usually find myself in an vicious cycle of...
MORE »
Master Of Puppets Guitar

Master Of Puppets Guitar

Updated
We all knew it was coming. Who will be purchasing this thing? Thoughts on the guitar?  I can't wait for the And Justice For All one to surface. The design would be pretty badass with all the whites, greys and Greens...
MORE »
Stephan S.

ESP LTD M-1001

Updated
Im confused, about the specs on the LTD  M-1001 it says locking nut 42mm And nut width 43mm. I thought the locking nut is always the same width as the nut. Arent all ESP guitars 42mm nut width ...
MORE »
LTD VIPER WITH FLOYD ROSE

LTD VIPER WITH FLOYD ROSE

Updated
I was looking at some of the guitars on the Custom Shop. I saw three Vipers with Floyd Rose, and they definitely looked awsome. When is ESP/LTD going to release floyded versions of the Viper? I think that would be great....
MORE »
VB-400 mods

VB-400 mods

Updated
The ever elusive Viper Baritone magically appeared on Craigslist last week and at first I thought I was going to get to trade it straight across for my 12-string Alvarez acoustic, but after much debate I kept the acoustic and...
MORE »
LTD M-300FM STBC case

LTD M-300FM STBC case

Updated
Is there a tombstone case that fits the M-300FM? ...
MORE »
Faldoe

Nut for LTD HB-300 Baritone

Updated
I have this guitar and the nut seems to have been cut a little too deep by a previous owner. I shimmed it temporarily but I'd like to put a qualty nut in there. The dimensions are as common to find a preslotted nut from...
MORE »
reissue of ltd George Lynch models

reissue of ltd George Lynch models

Updated
will ESP be issuing any LTD models of the Skull and Snakes, Sunburst Tiger, or even the Skeleton guitars?  or if they have in the past will they ever do a reissue?...
MORE »
M-1000 vs. Kh 602

M-1000 vs. Kh 602

Updated
Just as title states, I've got an EC-1000 and EC-500. Im deciding between the Kh and M guitar, I believe they have different necks but I prefer the emg 60 that the kh has in the neck. Has anyone played both and...
MORE »
Why arent there any LTD models with cockstock?

Why arent there any LTD models with cockstock?

Updated
It would be awesome if there were some cause I love the headstock!...
MORE »
Ltd EC 407 replacement

Ltd EC 407 replacement

Updated

Hi
Please help me to find esp locking tuners 4+3 2 pin.
This tuners mounted on the LTD deluxe series guitars, but I can't find them in retail.     ...
MORE »
Non-Korean LTDs

Non-Korean LTDs

Updated
Hey all. Been playing esps since late 80s. Have a few standards and a really nice early H-200. Made in the first year or so when all models were made in Korea. The quality of the guitar is awsome. Honestly it rivals my Japan...
MORE »
JohnnyFbomb J.

KH 603 for sale

Updated
Hi guys, i had this for sale on the old forum a long time ago, but never got around to dealing with selling it. Asking 700 + the ride I bought it brand new NOS in 2011 and it has about an hour of play time on it. I hurt my...
MORE »
Nohbody

2015 LTD MH-1001 Review

Updated
I just picked up the new 2015 LTD MH-1001 and posted a quick review as to my initial thoughts. If you have any questions or requests let me know and I would be more than happy to answer them. So far this guitar has been...
MORE »
Dave P.

FRX Anyone?

Updated
Anyone try FRX401? I want the E-II with maple and Floyd, but my accountant (wife) will hurt me far less if I could get over those features and get the LTD. Would be nice if LTD had a Floyd version. I will probably have to...
MORE »