What other 2008 Ltd's would you like to see?

Updated
ShreddyMcFunTits
Pretty much explains itself. I'd like to see: M-407 MH-407 MH-407NT H-407 (with cockstock) HB-400 (with cockstock) VB-500 (V, no Viper) F-1000 (with Floyd) and you?
MV-CTM

eww no, no fucking gibson necks plz

takesnogutz666

we need a transparent black M-400 with a flame more than anything, and more options in the colors just in general. original floyds on the 400 series, and no black nickel. they should come out with more pointy guitars too and make the alexi body shape available in an original series. cammo options in some guitars would be cool. like sombody already mentioned an urban cammo m-400 would kick ass id buy one in a heart beat. the abalone should be replaced with a 3-ply binding. personally i think the standard ESPs that dont have binding around the top of the guitar are ugly. they definitely need to work on balancing their guitars too. i have a viper-500.. i got used to it but when i bought it the unbalance was a nuisance, and i know the EX series is even worse (the vipers not even that bad compared to an EX).

N3rdAl3rt

^ that would be sexy, but i don't want arrowhead inlays

ForYourDarkness

I'd like to see Gibson get off their' high horse and let ESP make the EXP available to the North American audience.

Pretty much the above post ^-^

David_VI

Hey,

I recieved graphtech saddles and a tonepros bridge but its a Gotoh bridge with the nut at one side and screw on other..

How do you remove the saddles? I turned the screw and it stopped when the saddle got to the ends and the nut just turns the screw, leaving a horrible round scratch on my bridge using a round spanner thing (I tried it on a old spare gotoh bridge first)..

Help appreciated!!!

David

N3rdAl3rt

I want them to release the MX-50, MX-100, MX-200, MX-400 and MX-1K

Yes i want them to release the explorer for the rest of the world!

+ INFINITY i would fuck a donkey for that!

thehitman47

how bout an SV in the american version?that would be killer and more 7 strings too!!!

val

I would like to see a cheaper RZK and a KH-202 w/ pickguard.

Justinschut

how about a SV Jr ? ;)

Det Brinnande Röda

I want the cockstock back.. a couple of baritiones!!

Metfuk

I want the cockstock back..

wtf is that? :|
It sounds bad. :P

load more replies (1 of 1)
The Edge Of Darkness

I want the SV in LTD version...sigh the esp one it's still too far from my pockets right now

Insane

i want the 1k models without the ugly abalone binding and the m-models either with dot or with offset-block inlays

Trogdor

^^ Are you from the Playstation Forum?

Trogdor

Alright, j/w. There's a dude over there that has the same name and I think he plays guitar, too, so I thought he might have found his way over here.

Anyways... welcome. :)

Miek

Another Stef sig

acefecoo

more F with Floyd

Miek

To add on to that, more 7 strings in general, I prefer them without floyds, but I'll take whatever I get

Post to Thread