What other 2008 Ltd's would you like to see?

Updated
ShreddyMcFunTits
Pretty much explains itself. I'd like to see: M-407 MH-407 MH-407NT H-407 (with cockstock) HB-400 (with cockstock) VB-500 (V, no Viper) F-1000 (with Floyd) and you?
njrusmc

There needs to be an MH1000NT .... take the 400 and give it a TonePros bridge. I think that is the only reasonable upgrade to make from 400 to 1000. Oh, and of course LTD is going to do the abalone binding which I hate. Dark red quilted maple top over mahogany and white body/neck/head binding would be great :)

metalhobo

There needs to be an MH1000NT ....

There already is, with Duncans.

bender

Probably too late to make a difference but what the hell, I'm new to the ESP forum.

I want to see the B-500 from 2006 come back.

Simple 4 string, 35inch scale bass,
in my opinion best pickup combination ever put on a bass.
Can’t find one anywhere.
Why did the powers that be stop making it?

Or something similar like this:

Swamp Ash B style body
Neck Through body construction
35” scale
tuned BEAD
5 piece maple walnut neck
Fat U shape neck
Ebony fingerboard, side dots only, no inlays
24 J frets
Black hardware
Gotoh Tuners
ESP BB-604 string thru body bridge
EMG 35DC bridge pickup
EMG 34P4 neck pickup
EMG BQS system
18 volt setup
Matte Black Finish

espdegarmo

finally a lynch serpent reappears!!!!!!!!!!

Gil

I would also like esp to use the red abalone instead of the green one :).

naavanka_

that 8 string monster looks so badass, must have one when they arrive in finland :D

Tim H.

The Eclipse 1000 in see-tru blue, but WITHOUT abalone on the neck!

Tim H.

Or maybe a FX 1000. But the fx400 already has got EMG's so it wouldn't be of much difference... What could possibly improve it to increase it 600 if you know what i mean...

espdegarmo

good call on red abalone...

Metahead

I would like to see a horizon with a floyd, and seymore duncans. not the one with the pointed head stock the squarer one

njrusmc

Horizon + Floyd = MH series, except with in-line tuners, as you don't like. Most people hate teh new horizon headstocks (cockstock all the way), but above all else, the in-line pointed headstocks are my favorite. I bet you could find an H-series with a floyd somewhere out there ...

Metahead

a custom. that would be sick, i love that head stock

Tim H.

The Ex with an Ebony-wood finish like they did with the new F and Ax models. And i would also like to have an KLawrence headstock on it :P

Blakester22

h-1000 with cockstock back!!!!!!!! & black mh-1000 (y)

Blakester22

h-1000 with cockstock back!! and black mh-1000, h series was soooooo much better with cockstocks!!!! actually last years models are better than this years

Post to Thread