What other 2008 Ltd's would you like to see?

Updated
ShreddyMcFunTits
Pretty much explains itself. I'd like to see: M-407 MH-407 MH-407NT H-407 (with cockstock) HB-400 (with cockstock) VB-500 (V, no Viper) F-1000 (with Floyd) and you?
MV-CTM

7-strings!!!!

andrei

more 22 frets (2 pups);

more (any) 1 pup (as many frets as possible), 1 vol, fixed bridge, like the m1;

better pics on the site (larger, more angles) or available for download;

list price on the site/catalog/pricelist.

load more replies (1 of 1)
asbloodrunsblack

i wana see some more baritones , like the ones from 2002 . f baritones and v baritones were so nice .

i'd LOVE a machine head sig , but it'll never happen :(

Adam

A white V200/ V500 for the love of god...

Oh and maybe like.. a V1000 with neck thru, string thru, Duncans or EMGs option, offset blocks or flags.. maybe a flame maple veneer.. in blue.. and/ or red/yellow sunburst or just black, white .. maybe vintage white. That would be sexy I guess

kgry

I know nothing about singlecoils. I just got a free strat-like guitar. I was eyeing that EMG set that comes already preinstalled on the pickguard. Do any of the singlecoils sound anything like an 81 or 85 or are they pretty thin sounding?

load more replies (5 of 5)
Madness

I would like to see the MH-1000 come with ebony or maple (black inlays/binding) fretboards. With a floyd of course. I'd also like to see a "sharper" carve to the tops...much like the old school horizons.

More color options as well!!!!!!

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon and say no abalone binding as well. While I don't really mind it I would rather not have it.

Again, ESP's Urban camo finish is hot. They definitely should offer that on the LTD models.

rockinhockey

the f-500 re-released without the skull and with arrowhead inlays.

it would be a bestseller

Det Brinnande Röda

naaah^

F- 500 with no inlays, satin black, gloss black, and with an ash body with see through colors!

ZephMan

F body's are so fugly it makes me cry

Mabye if you would stop blowing yoursellf you could see straight.

OutlawTorn

since there will never be another EXP or MXP series reissue *cries* how bout an EX-1000?

Det Brinnande Röda

+1^

Joe_Bradburry

I would love to see a V-500 w/ a Floyd. Appologies if thats already been said. :P

MV-CTM

I would love to see a V-500 w/ a Floyd. Appologies if thats already been said. :P
I would love it too =3

Ramses1134

WHITE MH1000!!! no trem, sperzels and EMG 60/85 stock

ShreddyMcFunTits

WHITE MH1000!!! no trem, sperzels and EMG 85/81 stock

Fixed

ESPimperium

What we know is the Agathis is GONE for 2008. Same with Chimaira signatures.

What i want is:

* F-207, F-507, F-500 (Satin Black with a Ebony board, NO inlays) F-250 With no Floyd, F-1000, F-1007
* MH-507, MH-207, MHB-500, MHB-250 (All with Floyd and STB/TOM options)
* H-207, H-507 (Cock Stock)
* LTD Strat and Tele to 500 and 250 specs.
* PBs to get PRS Style trem on them.
* 5 Comour options on all axes.
* V-50, V-100.
* Ditch the AX series.
* EC-500 Full Thickness or even a EC-1000 Full Thickness.
* A couple of axes to get a single pickup/single volume, like a EC-500 and a MH/MHNT-500 (STB/TOM bridge)
* ESP Standard Forrest.
* DROP: Luster, Atreyu, Richard Z, Max C.
* Gus G sig with a STB/TOM bridge.
* LTD P and J basses.
* F Basses without the inlays
* A Bass with a Music Man Stingray style pickup would be awsome.

I dont know if any of those would be a flier.

gab4554

* DROP: Luster, Atreyu, Richard Z, Max C.

why... and why atreyu :o

load more replies (2 of 2)
SA-WEET

gibson and jackson should let up, and let ESP use Jackson head, and the explorer, SV, etc. and ya we need more basses for us bass players

iheartsquires

an urban camo M1000. :)

BloodJunkie

The only thing that sucks more than atreyu is their sigs.

OutlawTorn

The only thing that sucks more than atreyu is their sigs.

+1 the dan jacobs ex is a flying piece of cow shit...get rid of it PLEASE....

espSpain

I would like to see a damm well balanced EX. The neck dive in mine is terrible.
Also, why not an EC with a neck joint like the one on the EX, instead on the awful Gibson style one it comes with?
Possibility to choose between SD or EMG pick ups on every model, at least on 400 or above ones.
More white guitars and no abolen binding, they kill every single guitar they are on

Dryope

- drop the abalone binding in the 1ks an put ebony fretboard on ´em
- snow whit/toner white /in mean REEEAAAL bright white mh1000, ebony fretboad AND choice of emg or SD....man that would be cool

since im from europe i should moun about more colours but i do . Beside my local store almost exclusively holds only ESP form the US product line ? what´s up with that....very strange

iheartsquires

^thats weird cuz i never heard of anyone actually buying one

Post to Thread