What other 2008 Ltd's would you like to see?

Updated
ShreddyMcFunTits
Pretty much explains itself. I'd like to see: M-407 MH-407 MH-407NT H-407 (with cockstock) HB-400 (with cockstock) VB-500 (V, no Viper) F-1000 (with Floyd) and you?
ShreddyMcFunTits

A see-thru purple flamed EX would look awesome.

Jan S.

see-thru purple flame: pass
see-thru purple flame EX: fail (for me at least :p)

+1000 on "drop the abalone bindings"

metalhobo

They both look like Duncan Designed pups.

ShreddyMcFunTits

Yeah there both Duncan Designs.

It's an old MV-200.

Mr.Dahl

LTD Eclipse-1000 with OFR bridge
LTD Eclipse-1000 with string-thru body
LTD Horizon with OFR bridge

Bridge The Void

22 fret LTD Eclipses with EMG's. 24 frets and 24.75" doesn't do it for me, and even though its easy to plug EMG's into the VF...would be nice to just start playing out of the box.

andrei

22 fret LTD Eclipses with EMG's. 24 frets and 24.75" doesn't do it for me, and even though its easy to plug EMG's into the VF...would be nice to just start playing out of the box.

+500

moosemeister

i wouldnt mind seeing the f-series basses with a few more color choices.

McQuade27

more decent baritones

savageshredder

i'd say
ebony frtboard for the now almost perfect stbc standard eclipse along with sperzels and
maybe add a coil split function like caparison or a rotar switch like prs singlecut

that would be divine
:drools:

wesjoh225

id like a m model with binding all around. Floyd Rose . maybe a flame top too

wesjoh225

how bout a V with a floyd in it. n a nice flame top

takesnogutz666

we need a camo m series guitar. and we need more colors available for all the guitars but in particular the Vs and the MHs. i think more guitars with floyds would be nice seeing esp only makes 2 series with them.

Roidster

id like to see a trem on the V,id also like to see camo paint on the LTD guitars,but
that will never happen

MrKillswitch

i would like to see the cockstock come back :)

decimal

anything in left handed bass :)

naavanka_

id like to see some Devin Townsend ltd models. I like devins custom seven string horizon, its one of the nicest guitars ever seen

Post to Thread