_koppen

Read this!

Updated
Everybody who want's to se an Standard ESP EX model for the US market, simply type in +1!...
MORE »
ev1ltwin

fretboard radius on M series?

Updated
hey guys. i'm new to the forum. i'm the proud owner of an M-I NTB (which is a beast of a guitar, and very fun to play). i've had it for about 5 months i think. i play it through a loaded boogie mark iii combo (blue stripe, if...
MORE »
Asoa

String gauge??

Updated
I have had an ESP Eclipse II for over a year now, it came from the box fitted with esp 10's (what ever they are?) I swapped them over for 10-52 Ernie balls and have been happy. My band is now starting to gig more and as...
MORE »
HUTCHINGS

M-III help

Updated
Hi guys I hope someone can help me out with this. First of all I was wondering if anyone can tell me what year this M-III was made. I bought it used in a shop about 15 or 16 years ago, the serial number is 50605. Secondly I...
MORE »
johnny00

They're Available Esp Eclipse Fr!!!

Updated
They are finally available. If interested, just do a search and a few places will come up. Mine is on the way :) :) :) :) :)...
MORE »
Metalmore

Looking for info on the ESP Vll

Updated
Well im going to be purchasing my first ESP soon :D(i currently have an Epi Apparation) and im leaning towards one of the new releases, the V-ll. Dose anyone have one of these yet or any info on it? The Eclipse-ll is a close...
MORE »
breakfastcrew

White horizon NTs

Updated
Would anyone be interested in a white or see thru white horizon NT with black bindings? Pineyhills music told me they were willing to do a run if I get 6 people to agree on a single design. Trying to gauge some interests...
MORE »
swill777

TonePros tune-o-matic bridge for Horizon NT-II

Updated
Hey guys, I just bought a like new Standard Series Horizon NT-II and I assume it came with the Gotoh TOM bridge. I would like to replace this with the TonePros TOM bridge. Do you guys know which model # is the correct one?...
MORE »
Nevan

ESP SV or Jackson KV2

Updated
Title says it all...
MORE »
spyder

m-ii guitar neck finish

Updated
hi, does anyone know what type of finish is used on the esp m-ii maple fretboard standard guitar? I got one from 07 and for some reason the finish looks a bit weird. I will try to post a pic but what is bothering me is that...
MORE »
Bones43x

Color Choices!?!?

Updated
It's been a while since I looked at ESP guitars, but what happened to the color selection? Why don't they make the Horizon and Viper in more colors? I want something with EMGs and a TOM bridge. The only Horizon with EMGs...
MORE »
Robinho

delete

Updated
delete plz...
MORE »
Fillifax

Which Eclipse?

Updated
Hey guys I want to buy an Eclipse, but I'm not sure about the big difference between Eclipse I and Eclipse II? I can get an Eclipse I CTM FR for the same price as an Eclipse II or an Eclipse II USA, so what should I...
MORE »
Judas

Hi from new member and some questions

Updated
Hi All Another newbie here just wanted to say hi and I also have a question regarding the Eclipse. I'm looking at adding an Eclipse to my collection and have a couple of questions. I currently own ESP KH202, Ibanez prestige...
MORE »
seefingersrun

Surprised by Eclipse!!!

Updated
Hi There! While driving in traffic today, I decided to pull over at a shopping centre and came across a music shop. To my surprise I stumbled onto a vintage black Eclipse, which I always wanted. Owning an Eclipse myself I...
MORE »