theAntero

ESP Vintage Plus neck

Updated
Hello, have to try from here. Does anyone have ESP Vintage Plus neck for sale? I want to buy one....Hehe, just the neck. So if you got one offer me that....
MORE »
nabeel

Eclipse II for 800 - would you do it?

Updated
Looking at one right now, a 2006. Scratch on the back (doesn't matter), but a blemish in the finish near the toggle switch... For that price I think it's worth it... though shit like that bothers me. It's a 60/80. Any...
MORE »
Jak3

Factory nut and 11 gauge strings...

Updated
Hey i was wondering if slapping some 11's on a M! standard requires a nut file? My new m1 has been going on out tune like nothing else and im thinking maybe theres some string slippage at the nut or something. The strings...
MORE »
Trendkill1138

ESP Eclipse I CTM FR or ESP Eclipse II FR

Updated
Sorry if this was asked somewhere else, I could not find it if it was. Please direct me if this does exist. :\ I can't decide if my next guitar will be the ESP Eclipse I CTM FR or ESP Eclipse II FR. The CTM is about $1k...
MORE »
Nevan

ESP M-II vs Jackson SL3MG

Updated
Hello, I'm Nevan and I need your addice. I want to buy a new guitar and after some searching I found 2 guitars that fits me: * ESP M-II (maybe I want to switch the neck EMG81 with 85 or 60) * Jackson SL3MG + Original Floyd...
MORE »
soulsoffire

How to clean the fretboard of a ESP?

Updated
I own 3 ESP guitars and love them all. The only thing which make me sad is that the great fretboard with its shining surface out of the factory became matt after playing the guitar for some weeks. Is there a special trick how...
MORE »
Ace Flibble

Specs of the Horizon FR-II

Updated
I'm looking into buying one of these gorgeous guitars - I'm selling my Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul to fund it so y'know, it's quite important to me I have a really clear idea about what I'm buying before I go ahead with...
MORE »
johnny00

ESP eclipse sound compared to LTDs...

Updated
Sorry if this has been covered, but my search turned up a lot of unrelated stuff, so I figured I would just ask. For those of you that have owned an ESP Eclipse, and an LTD eclipse or similar LTD guitar... I have been...
MORE »
Asomodai

OLD Esp M-V, Explorer guitar. Any info? NOW WITH PHOTOS!

Updated
Hey guys. First post here so go easy on me! I might have the chance to buy a ESP M-5 guitar, there is ZERO info on the net about the guitar, i cant even find it in any of the old back catalogues. Its an old, made in...
MORE »
k0nrad

MX2 volume controls...

Updated
On my MX2 if I'm using both pickups, if i toggle one of the two volume knobs i mute both pickups. Is this the normal behaviour?...
MORE »
nbarts

What strings does ESP use on factory shipped Horizons?

Updated
Gauge, brand?...
MORE »
FragileDemon

EC-1000 or EC 500

Updated
New to the board here and looking at my first purchase of a ltd. I have played the 1000 before and loved it, but I am also considering the EC 500 as I love the look of it (haven't played it though). I understand the small...
MORE »
nabeel

Uneven nut

Updated
I've noticed something that's happened recently.. I haven't played my KH2 much, but I noticed either the fretboard expanded, or the nut shrunk, but it's not even anymore with the edges of the fretboard. Noticably. My LTD...
MORE »
nbarts

please erase

Updated
please erase...
MORE »
Favole

Viper versus Viper custom

Updated
I want to buy a viper and I like the finish of the custom. But a custom is so more expensive that a viper, so does a custom really worth the difference of price?...
MORE »