Jeremy D.

No E-II series for UK and Japan

Updated
I'm totally pissed because I'm feeling a bit ripped off.  ESP uk and ESP japan still have ESP standard series with no plans of an E-II series to replace it. That is such bull.  So if you were born on the west side of the...
MORE »
erry e.

New horizon, fret buzz!!

Updated
So i got my new horizon, and the thing buzzes like mad on the low e string on all frets, even open, i loosened the neck about 10 times, each time a quarter of an inch. and its still the same amount of buzz going on. what the...
MORE »
ESP CLEARANCE SALE

ESP CLEARANCE SALE

Updated
Im so far away from the united states. and my dad is in other state. How can i get a guitar. should I go direct in the factory. or Can i go order it. and fedex it. any thoughts guys. kind a low budget and wanting to grab this...
MORE »
yamasaki760

FS: Vintage ESP Horizon

Updated
Selling my Horizon on the bay in case anyone is in the market. http://www.ebay.com/itm/231322599476?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648...
MORE »
about eclipse buzz problems

about eclipse buzz problems

Updated
I had terrible buzzing problem for a long time on my eclipse II.. Then I bought this (radius 12) on ebay and I managed to get rid of it. It's really helpful in setting the strings heights. I also adjusted a little the truss...
MORE »
Sibs

Fender American Deluxe vs. ESP Horizon NT-II

Updated
I've narrowed it down to those guitars. Which one should i get??...
MORE »
jl-austin

Stainless steel frets?

Updated
I have heard rumors that the MIJ ESP's have stainless steel frets. I currently own an ESP M-1 NTB. I have had it about a year, and the frets are still super shiny (compared to Ibanez which dull after a year or so). It...
MORE »
zEr0

ESP SV's necks

Updated
Hey guys, Im thinking of buying myself a nice ESP SV model. I was wondering how the neck profile is. Anyone knows how it compares to say.... an Ibanez Wizard neck? That's what Im used to atm but Im looking for something...
MORE »
My M-II CTM STD

My M-II CTM STD

Updated
Hi you can see my little baby guitar on my profile, this a black M-II CTM STD. This guitar a simply awesome, thanks to esp for made this black pearl....
MORE »
Nino P.

ESP Horizon NT 7 - opinions?

Updated
Hello. I am thinking of buying an ESP Horizon NT-7 guitar in the near future (hopefully). Since me and my band are getting quite serious lately, getting opportunities and so on, I am in a desperate need of a new and reliable...
MORE »
morphius1

Esp or Ltd??

Updated
Is there much of a difference besides price? I've got an EC1000vb and it plays great, I've been looking at getting the Viper Urban Camo or the Ec1000vhb, but is there much of a difference in how the more expensive Ltd's...
MORE »
Vladimir P.

Dealers in Russia

Updated
Hello, I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia. My bear broke my balalaika, so now I am going to buy ECLIPSE-II VB.    Is there an authorized dealer in Russia?   On international distributers section I have found only Canada. I...
MORE »
Old ESP need help identifying

Old ESP need help identifying

Updated
Just picked up a old esp, says the eclipse and has quilted top on the body and headstock, Rosewood fretboard and floyd original with duel Emg 81s has a bolt on maple neck,came with the case serial is 20955 plate looks...
MORE »
Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Japanese Standards with Old Logo?

Updated
Can you order a Horizon NT-II Standard with the old logo. I HATE the new block one, looks generic ...
MORE »
doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

doubt about the ESP eclipse necks

Updated
The neck of all eclipse are the same shape ? i mean eclipse II eclipse I and eclipse european version and USA version ? thickness nut etc ?...
MORE »