ESP SV's necks

Updated
zEr0
Hey guys, Im thinking of buying myself a nice ESP SV model. I was wondering how the neck profile is. Anyone knows how it compares to say.... an Ibanez Wizard neck? That's what Im used to atm but Im looking for something with a little more meat. BTW anyone knows a cool shop in Europe that has them at good prices? THX for the input Fred
Judas

Never played an SV but specs says it's a thin u and if that's the same as my horizon then it is as thin as my Ibanez RG (prestige neck)

Judas

It doesn't feel that much thinner, possible because the prestige has a wider neck and a flat back. I don't know the measurements for the Horizon but 1st fret on Ibby is 18mm

Mark K.

If you buy an SV in europe, go search an SV in belgium, there is 1 shop who sells them for 1600 euro's...

Then go to Thomann, musik schmidt or music-store and send them an e-mail with the link to the 1600 euro guitar in belgium. That's how I got my SV for 1580 Euros :)

Justinschut

Aren't we Dutch people cunny :p

Mark K.

haha, do you mean cunny in like a vagina xD:p? or whut! xD

BTW Justin, really need to arrange a gig together!

Justinschut

no, that would be cunty :p I meant as in having cunning ideas

We should gig together tho, we're working with a new drummer right now, but we should be up and running for gigs again soon. Dual SV action!

Mark K.

ALLLRIGHT!!!! that's going to be A-W-E-S-O-M-E-!-!-!-!

Post to Thread