Michael  W.

Looking at an E-II

Updated
hey guys just curious about something. I've been eyeing an E-II and I currently have a LTD deluxe mh-1000. I know the E-II series is supposed to be higher in quality and would be the highest quality guitar I've owned so far....
MORE »
HELP! stream G or Eclipse

HELP! stream G or Eclipse

Updated
cant make up my mind on which guitar to buy, I originally wanted the e-ii eclipse BB but then i saw the stream G which has better specs imo.  Kindly give your inputs on what you think about the stream g? or is there anybody...
MORE »
Eclipse E-II Vs. Edwards Eclipse E-MA-135C

Eclipse E-II Vs. Edwards Eclipse E-MA-135C

Updated
Considering getting the Edwards Eclipse II version. Any idea how it compares to the E-II version in terms of build quality and overall feel?...
MORE »
Chris G.

SELLING E-II HORIZON III

Updated
Bought this guitar at the BIG BOSS Custom Shop in Ochanomizu Japan    Perfect condition, no dents or damage to wood/finish.   cant upload pictures from my phone:/   Add "Chris oldandcareful Greeno" on Facebook and...
MORE »
E-II Ecplise aged?

E-II Ecplise aged?

Updated
i am the new guy who interesting in ESP again since 1995 return to my ESP playing, i am confused in Ecplise E-II. Because i cant find any information in E-II which is aged relic design. Is it only in ESP logo series? Or this...
MORE »
50s C vs Thin U

50s C vs Thin U

Updated
Hey all, new to the forums looking for someone to shed some light on how the Thin U compares to the traditional 50s C shape. Personally, I love that 50s neck and am looking at an E-II but don't want to commit til I get some...
MORE »
Oliver H.

Deciding between E-II instruments...

Updated
Hi ESP family.  I'm considering which guitar I want for my second E-II.  On one hand I'd like an E-II FRX, on the other, an E-II M-II urban camo.  Has anyone tried either of these? I'm curious about the weight of the FRX...
MORE »
•RANT•GuitarCenter OR pawn shop SELLIN' OR BUYIN' USED GEAR EXPERIENCE GOOD OR BAD?

•RANT•GuitarCenter OR pawn shop SELLIN' OR BUYIN' USED GEAR EXPERIENCE GOOD OR BAD?

Updated
 I BET THEY RIPPED YOU OFF... Sad butthole rat policy of guitar center is sickening that guitar you have Sweat on ripped your fingers open making callus' teaching you how to play .. that amp you got from your buddy that kept...
MORE »
RKaynan

Battery

Updated
Generally speaking, how long should I expect a 9volt battery to last in an Eclipse E-II?...
MORE »
Should E-II be cheaper than the equivalent standard series model?

Should E-II be cheaper than the equivalent standard series model?

Updated
Should E-II be cheaper than the equivalent standard series model? If a standard series sold for say £1400 ($1700) new, would you be happy to pay the same for an equivalent model E-II ? Or would you expect it to be cheaper...
MORE »
ESP Eclipse E II vs. ESP LTD

ESP Eclipse E II vs. ESP LTD

Updated
I am about to order a new guitar, would like any and all opinions on why justify the higher cost of an E-II model, is the E-II that much better than the LTD? please fire away want all opinions on this, need help justifying...
MORE »
E-II Eclipse vs Ltd EC-1000 Neck

E-II Eclipse vs Ltd EC-1000 Neck

Updated
Hey guys! I was wondering, how does the neck of an Ltd EC-1000 compare to the neck on an E-II Eclipse ? I'm eager to buy an E-II EC, but i recently picked up an EC-1000 Koa and i hated it. The neck felt weird with a D...
MORE »
E-II Eclipse

E-II Eclipse

Updated
Im looking to buy a new Eclipse here in the next few months but im not sure which E-II has the full body like the 401VF, which model would that be?? Im still not sure if i want to get one with the flame maple or just a black...
MORE »
E-2 eclipse db vb

E-2 eclipse db vb

Updated
Does anybody know what the db stands for on the e2 eclipse db VB? Thanks...
MORE »
Protecting Satin Finish

Protecting Satin Finish

Updated
Heard from multiple people the satin finish eventually polishes out where there is contact with the hands and body. Any way to protect the finish from polishing out?     Maybe cut up a guitar scratch pad which is usually...
MORE »