shakeESP

The Official Floyd Rose Problems Thread

Updated
I imagine Boogie is gonna want to sort this one out! :rollin -Chris...
MORE »
freeballin

Floyd Help

Updated
Yeah...I think I fucked up the floyd on my JH-600. The bridge is sitting too far into the body on the higher string's side (side where bar attaches). So simple question; how do I un-fuck it up?:confused: I'd post a picture...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

Changing strap position on a vb-400

Updated
Hey all, I picked up a vb-400 the other day ($500 aud with case & strap, bargain here) and this is the first time i've had a viper. I knew there was the common problem of headstock weight dipping the guitar, so where...
MORE »
Thrash

Ebony and temprature changes.

Updated
Hello fellow esp players. I have a problem. I am the proud owner of 2 LTDs and 1 ESP. My two Ltd's works like a charm. Especialy my DV8r one, what an amazing guitar this is. And my good ol '98 m200 (ORF and EMGs replaced...
MORE »
timmehfz3

Licensed Floyd Problem

Updated
I'm having a problem with licensed floyd. I went to a lighter string gauge and lowered the action, and now the low E simply will not return to pitch. If I depress the trem at all, the low E consistently returns a half step...
MORE »
wilas101

balance question

Updated
I have a viper 50 and I can not get used to the way it feels when standing up and playing. It feels very neck heavy so I was hoping to change the center of balance and make it a little more comfortable. The first problem I...
MORE »
DUKE

HALP! fretboard tips/advice

Updated
i'm thinking on staining/dye-ing my fretboard. how exactly is this done, and has anyone had experience on doing this?...
MORE »
CAPTAIN SARG

Active Vs. Passive

Updated
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Active Pickups And Passive Pickups?...
MORE »
RobertC

M Ii Ntb Camo

Updated
Just got my mII camo just wanted to no when ido a string change does the guitar come with 09-42 dont want to mess up the setup thanks...
MORE »
Jomox75

ESP Standard Viper: bridge buzzes

Updated
Hello, I recently got my new ESP Viper and after some hours of playing I found some problems with it: 1. Intonation: the guitar wouldn't hold it's tune. 2. Strings buzz with lower action. I was disappointed by the low...
MORE »
capoeiraesp

tubes are dying...

Updated
Hey all, So I've begun to notice that when I fire up my 5150mk2 (after a min or so on standby) that I get a whistly noise that changes pitch and a bit of crackling and eventually just stops after another minute or so. The...
MORE »
Jomox75

ESP Standard Viper: bridge buzzes

Updated
Hello, I recently got my new ESP Viper and after some hours of playing I found some problems with it: 1. Intonation: the guitar wouldn't hold it's tune. 2. Strings buzz with lower action. I was disappointed by the low...
MORE »
snarez

Neck specifications

Updated
I am planning to buy an ESP guitar soon, most probably the Horizon FR II, but there is a "small" problem - there's no way I can try it out. Here in Croatia we have exactly one shop which has a few LTDs in stock, and that's...
MORE »
Shreddy

Insane Buzz

Updated
:rollin Well ive got really bad buzzing on my Alexi (Edwards). It started when i put new D'adario strings on it. Did'nt increase or decrease gauge or nothing. Put them on...setup the tremolo and i still get bad buzz all...
MORE »
mushman

Buzz problem.

Updated
I had a buzz,but now it's gone.:(...
MORE »