ESP Standard Viper: bridge buzzes

Updated
Jomox75
Hello, I recently got my new ESP Viper and after some hours of playing I found some problems with it: 1. Intonation: the guitar wouldn't hold it's tune. 2. Strings buzz with lower action. I was disappointed by the low margin I had for lowering the bridge. Especially above the 12th fret and on the 3 high strings. So I had it set up by my local dealer. After the calibration there are some problems left. The intonation problem is gone but a low string action is still combined with some buzzing on higher frets (I'm using 11 to 46 strings) when played hard. The dealer says, as long as I can't hear it with my amp, it is normal and should be okay. It only makes the sound dirtier on a "healthy level". Many people would want it this way. :confused: If I'm not happy with, I should heighten the bridge a little. Wow, to be honest, even now with the buzz it's not THAT low... And now I have another new problem: The bridge itself buzzes when playing the 14th fret on the high E or the corresponding note on the B string! It's like the system's resonating or something like that. I'm feeling a little bit lost now and maybe someone here can help me out with my issues. Maybe I should return the guitar? Thanx in advance! Jomox75
Post to Thread