Neck Finish Question

Neck Finish Question

Updated
I have owned ESPs since 1991. I am currently looking to buy my 5th and like the LTD Horizon 1000 series. My problem is I dont like painted necks and cant afford to custom order, and the only way the 1000s come is set or neck...
MORE »
Nagash

Baritone or normal scale ?

Updated
What is the difference between playing in B tuning on a standard 25,5 inch scale or on an extended 27 inch scale ? I'm asking because they didn't invent baritone guitars just for fun, but I don't know the reasons. What is...
MORE »
Luucifer

New Nut On My Esp Ltd F-400

Updated
Hey people! I really have no idèa what to do now. The nut on my guitar is worn (broken more/less). I need to get a new one, to replace the broken one. How do I do this? Where can I order? Where do I fix? What to do !...
MORE »
BiG STaN

Pick up selector's shot

Updated
My pick up selector on my KH-202 was acting up during rehearsal so I opened up the back and jiggled it around I got my power drill and unscrewed the 2 screw's and looked further into it the plate that hold's the little ball...
MORE »
mbm88

String Tension

Updated
So this may be an exceedingly simple question, but none of the answers on the first few pages when I searched really helped me... I have an Eclipse II and an RG350. The string tension on the RG is much tighter than that of...
MORE »
Blitzbok

Question about clearcoat

Updated
The M1000 Deluxe I'm looking into getting has, according to the seller, "a few clearcoat spots" on the neck. What exactly is he talking about? How would this affect the guitar? I'm not really sure what else to ask, as I'm not...
MORE »
How can I date my ESP M-II Deluxe MII M2

How can I date my ESP M-II Deluxe MII M2

Updated
Hello, I recently bought this guitar ESP M II Custom Deluxe, but I know nothing about it. Please can you give me more information? Year of manufacture, how much would be worth now, if a limited series etc.? Thank...
MORE »
Haifisch

Unwanted High Pitched Ring

Updated
I was wondering if anyone could give me a easy solution to my problem, its hard for me to explain so forgive me if its not clear I have a Ibanez EDR with Edge pro II floating trem and a ESP RZK-1 with floyd rose, both...
MORE »
Input recommendations

Input recommendations

Updated
Getting my M-I routed for a neck pickup and figure I should fix my finicky input. Looking for suggestions, because I don't want to have to do this again any time soon. Thanks!...
MORE »
SmthngWcked

New ESP can't stop buzzing

Updated
It's been a while since I've been on here. But I just bought an ESP Eclipse II (amber burst) last Friday, The store offered a free setup with new guitar purchase, so I took them up on that. Went picked the guitar up, got home...
MORE »
rawrkunjrawr

Floating Trem Prob

Updated
well i want to tune my guitar to drop C but the stings (11-53) pull it up. I know i have to install more springs, i just want to know how many....
MORE »
reddeltasev07

Tuning peg size

Updated
What is the largest gauge of string that you can fit through the regular LTD tuners? 52? 56? Bigger?...
MORE »
EMG wiring - 81X and 89XR

EMG wiring - 81X and 89XR

Updated
I'm thinking of swapping out the two 81s in my SV for an 81X and 89XR. The guitar's already wired with the 18v mod, and I'd like to keep it with just the volume pot but use the included push-pull volume to split the 89XR. ...
MORE »
feedthegod

Question about Rosewood fretboard

Updated
Does ESP finish their rosewood fretboards with anything? The reason why I ask is that I'd like to replace the 12th fret of my guitar with something more personal than ESP :D Cutting it out isn't a big deal, but when I put...
MORE »
kingkobra813

mm-04 wiring

Updated
I just got another new edwards alexi. And I'm routing it out to have a neck pickup. I was wondering if anyone knows or has wired 2 pickups to the mm-04 booster? and I'm putting a bill lawrence in the bridge. What would be...
MORE »