How can I date my ESP M-II Deluxe MII M2

Updated
How can I date my ESP M-II Deluxe MII M2
Hello, I recently bought this guitar ESP M II Custom Deluxe, but I know nothing about it. Please can you give me more information? Year of manufacture, how much would be worth now, if a limited series etc.? Thank you very much
AntonioGuitars

pictures

AntonioGuitars

and pictures

Pushead

Start with a bit of wine and light conversation, and see where it goes from there. If all goes well, you might be able to take her home for a night cap.

Er....

You're looking around 93-95. You're in the current headstock shape, so that puts it into the 90s, and still with an ESP licensed Floyd, but it's not a Sinclair.

I can't say that I've seen many M-II guitars with 3 pickups.

As for what it's worth? If it was cleaned up, maybe as much as $650 USD, but probably around $500.

brandono61cr

^^^^

HAHAHAHAHA

looks like that thing has seen war !

nice find

AntonioGuitars

::

AntonioGuitars

-

Gfunk

Spam thread.

3 months.

Anybody want action?

AntonioGuitars

Metlupass2

It could very well be an MIII body with an MII neck.

AntonioGuitars

Metlupass2

You're gonna have to cut a piece of wood about the size of the single coil then stick it in there with some wood filler and sand it smooth then obviously repaint. Same thing for the switch....fill it in then drill a new hole for the toggle then refinish.

AntonioGuitars

Pushead

Either of those should do what I think you're looking for.

Not to say that the work you're looking to do can't be done, or is necessarily out of your skill level, but just be forewarned, it'll probably be less expensive to sell this guitar and buy something closer to what you're looking for than to do these mods. ESP doesn't really have many current mini-switch equipped guitars, but it was more common on their 80s era guitars.

AntonioGuitars

Pushead

Cool man. I love project guitars. The only tip I have is to make sure you line up a notch in the middle pickup plug so you can run the pickup wires from the neck pickup into the cavity.

Good luck getting it put together.

AntonioGuitars

AntonioGuitars

I like to play "Metallica" :)

Post to Thread