Manan A.

M-50 FR vs. MH 50

Updated
I played M-50 FR at the guitar store and found that the string spacing near the nut is very less and it won't suit my somewhat thick fingers. I am also considering MH 50 so just want to know if it's string spacing towards the...
MORE »
EMG 81 Sounds Weak

EMG 81 Sounds Weak

Updated
So I was playing my ESP KH-WZ which now I've had for 2 months which was brand new and I have Ernie Ball .11-.48 on it with a string action of (bass side) 5/64 and (treble) 4/64.  2 weeks ago, I started having problems with...
MORE »
Drewsef Neuro

LTD M330R Tuning Stabilty and possible bridge issues?

Updated
Guitar Specs: (**- potential problem areas) Bolt-on construction 25.5" scale Mahogany body Maple neck Rosewood fingerboard 43mm locking nut ** Extra thin U neck contour 24 XJ frets Black nickel hardware LTD tuners...
MORE »
Euri007

Studs screw Licensed floyd rose measures

Updated
Hi,  Is there someone help me? I need to change a screw mounted in the pivot of a Licensed floyd rose in my ltd mh-400 made in korea 2006. I need the exact measures of this screw and pivot so I can order them without...
MORE »
ESP LTD MH-1000 Floyd Rose problems with tuning

ESP LTD MH-1000 Floyd Rose problems with tuning

Updated
Hello,   All right! That is my first post on ESP guitars and i am really sorry that i am actually coming with a problem, questions. I want to say hi to all of you folks. Hail to the best guitars on this world as well!...
MORE »
Has the FR-1000 bridge stood the test of time?

Has the FR-1000 bridge stood the test of time?

Updated
Hi, guys I've checked the other threads discussing about the FR-1000 series. Most of time what was discussed over there was the nature of those bridges. The only subject regarding its durability was about the finish. ...
MORE »
Jason D.

EC500 - Tuners?

Updated
What is the Grover part number if I wanted to replace my tuners with Gold?...
MORE »
how to install a D-Tuna on a Sinclair Trem

how to install a D-Tuna on a Sinclair Trem

Updated
How to install a D-Tuna (EVH) on an ESP Sinclair Trem
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- (A short story after a minor nightmare) The good news first: the Sinclair trem has a screw...
MORE »
topnut

topnut

Updated
Hello!   Question; are there stock topnuts around for the EC series? I need one since a luthier messed mine up (filing too deep). Do Tusq /graphtech make them? that would be great.   Mors...
MORE »
Pickguard for ltd-V300

Pickguard for ltd-V300

Updated
does anyone know where i can get a pickguard for esp ltd-v300. i just picked up a black one second hand and the guard had been removed. from what i see they come with black guard but id love to have a white one. if anyone has...
MORE »
ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

ESP MX250 AND MX220 Body thickness

Updated
Hello there Can anyone tell me the thickness of the body of an MX250 and MX220? How does it compare to a Gibson Explorer?   Cheers...
MORE »
Dealer Check-in

Dealer Check-in

Updated
Anyone else having the problem with the dealer check-in where it says Check-In Locations and constantly loads? ...
MORE »
is it real

is it real

Updated
This guys got a ltd kh602 whats the best way to know its not a fake seriel# w0806883...
MORE »
Tailpiece height?

Tailpiece height?

Updated
Hello friends! I´ve been wondering about tailpiece height. How do you setup the tailpiece on yout guitars? I noticed when you set ot very low, the strings feels softer, with less tension. If I raise the tailpiece, the...
MORE »
DUFF

EMG 81 pickup height

Updated
Is there a recommended pickup height for the EMG 81? If not how close do you guys set them?...
MORE »