Pickup recommendations

Pickup recommendations

Updated
Hey all! I got a few questions regarding pickups. I have an ESP Horizon FR 27. When I bought it the previous owner took out the stock pickups which were Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (bridge) and Hot Rails (neck) and put in...
MORE »
Butch S.

M50FR Floyd Replacement

Updated
Hey Guys, I was in the process of changing the hardware on my M50FR from chrome to black. I have tuners, nut, etc., but none of the multiple Floyds in my parts box fit. I don't have a Special to try, so I don't know if that...
MORE »
How to drop tune an esp ltd mh-53 floyd rose?

How to drop tune an esp ltd mh-53 floyd rose?

Updated
My guitar doesnt stay in drop tunes :/... When i tried to drop tune it to d standard the floyd rose started leaning to the back of the guitar. This prevents me from playing songs from my faverit bands. Bechause i need a drop...
MORE »
venndi k.

Grassroots Explorer vs LTD?

Updated
Hello!   I found a Grassroots explorer, for good price I think. Are the Grassroots much lower quality, than the LTD EXP-200? Also, it's in really good...
MORE »
doron a.

Cleaning Diamond plate top

Updated
Hey, Just got used ESP EX diamond plate top. the diamond plate lose it's shine.. have anyone know how to make it shine again? I have try wet cloth, and guitar polish but nothing.. any ideas? thanks!...
MORE »
LTD B-50 Electronics?

LTD B-50 Electronics?

Updated
The LTD manual says the "tone control" adjusts the "high frequencies." Is this true of the "Master Tone" knob on my B-50? If my Master Tone knob works more like a volume control, is it broken? My B-50 often makes more noise...
MORE »
Possible Sinclair trem bent

Possible Sinclair trem bent

Updated
Hey Sinclair owners, does this bar look bent? I have the trem level and floating, theres not much upward angle and not much room to dive much. Its turned up towards the low E in the picture If its not too much trouble, can...
MORE »
azyat

ESM M7 Takada Custom Shop

Updated
Hi comrades, Greetings from Minsk, Belarus I'm happy to join with this community with the custom-made M7 Hophead 75. But it has one issue that doen't allow me to enjoy it how it deserves to. I bought used with some issues...
MORE »
Restoring ebony fretboard

Restoring ebony fretboard

Updated
was wondering if its possible to get back that shiny high sheen mirror look back to a ebony fretboard? Ive seen ESP use one of those buffing/polishing wheels, anyone know what type they use?...
MORE »
Weight

Weight

Updated
Hi there ESP community.

I've have / had three ESP Eclipse Standards. One in vintage white, a glossy black one, and a distressed black. 

Question is. How much of a weight difference is there usually on these...
MORE »
pickup

pickup

Updated
what is the difference beetween LH-100 and LH-150 pickups ?  ...
MORE »
Rolfan

Alexi Laiho Scythe nut issue

Updated
I've always thought there were something strange with the action on my Alexi Laiho Scythe 2007 export, as i never could seem to get the proper action. After removing the locking nut to see if there were any shims or anything...
MORE »
Markus Uz

Just bought a new E-2... pickups distort??

Updated
Hi everyone, I just went and bought a new E-2 Horizon, that came with EMG active 66/57 set. I tried recording it DI, and the sound is distorted. This happens even if the volume pot is down to 1/3. I bought a new battery,...
MORE »
Ronnie F.

ESP Eclipse II - fake or real?

Updated
Hi!   I'm going to buy used ESP Eclipse II USA model VBK.
I'm new to ESP guitars, so I'd like to be sure it's not a fake. From my perspective it's real. I would appreciate if somebody could confirm...
MORE »
Charis V.

guitar clean

Updated
I have an ESP m2 Deluxe model! I would like to ask if it is ok to use a lemon oil Daddario in my fretboard or this would destroy the woold! Thank you!!...
MORE »