Jim M.

ESP M-II sounds wavy (oscillating tone)

Updated
Hello guys,

i bought an ESP M-II. The problem is the wavy tone:

I tried already different amps. I can hear that the problem comes from the guitar itself. I am sure that the pickups aren't the problem here. I...
MORE »
moving selector switch on eclipse?

moving selector switch on eclipse?

Updated
okay, so i have an e-ii eclipse for quite some time now and i wanted to mod it. im thinking of moving the 3 way below (on one of the potentiometer replacing one knob) and replacing the old hole for a killswitch. since the i...
MORE »
venndi k.

String height and truss rod adjustment for EXP-200(explorers) with low tuning?

Updated
Hello!

Since here are many explorer owner, maybe someone can help me how to set the string height and truss rod on my EXP-200, with low tunings (standard C, standard B).

It is possible, to make a string height...
MORE »
Adrian B.

FAKE HORIZON ???

Updated
Hey You Guys,  I want to buy this 2nd hand Horizon, but I'm not sure about the crooked serial number on the back of the headstock... It has really uneven spaces between the numbers :/ hmmmm Can anyone help with some wisdom...
MORE »
ESP strings and good ones for EMG's

ESP strings and good ones for EMG's

Updated
Hi all Does anyone know what make of strings ESP ship guitars with? Also, as I've read elsewhere on here that string type/guage can affect tonal qualities of EMG pickups, any suggestions of a brand? I'm on 10's, standard...
MORE »
EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

Updated
Hi Guys! I've been really struggling to source a set of ESP black guitar locking tuners for my EC1000t in Snow White. Love my guitar just not a fan of the gold hardware so have replaced most of it except the tuners. Anyway...
MORE »
boogie20

Snow white paint job colour change

Updated
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows do ESP guitars in a white/snowwhite finish change to a cream colour over time like the Gibson's do? I was thinking of getting a ESP white iron cross. I think it won't look as good if it...
MORE »
Sebastien V.

Ltd ec-1000 Action

Updated
Hi guys ive bought a brand new Ltd ec-1000 last month and i was wondering how i can adjust the action on this beauty...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
Grim Reaper

Fake LTD MH-100QM ???

Updated
I am interested in buying a second hand LTD MH-100QM from a local pawn shop but I think it may be a fake. It has all chrome Floyd Rose, ESP tuners, and states "China" on the back of the headstock with serial number...
MORE »
LUINRUINS

Sinclair Trem Needed!

Updated
Hello Everyone! I have an 1989 Mirage Custom that is in need of a new sent of saddles. Since ESP/Sinclair decided to use offset saddle screws no retail replacement saddles seem to work. So I figured I come to you all and see...
MORE »
Andrew M.

Verify a used EC 256

Updated
Hi Everyone:   Need some help in making sure I am about to buy a legit used Vintage Black EC 256.  This is my furst guitar purchase and I would love not to get scammed,  Attached are the pictures sent from the seller upon...
MORE »
James M.

New wiring for my ESP te202

Updated
So why isn't there a ground wire from bridge , to volume pot? I'm kind of frustrated , every where on the world wide Web says u have too. Please explain why there isn't a ground from bridge?...
MORE »
Headstock logo on a refin?

Headstock logo on a refin?

Updated
Good morning all, I recently refinished the satin black paint on my 2001-ish (Can't remember exactly when I bought it) LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes. I was wondering if there was any way to buy an official headstock logo directly...
MORE »
Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Ltd iron cross re wiring?

Updated
hey people!! Im thinkin of getting a new Ltd Iron Cross, but id like to use the upper toggle as pup switcher and put a volume knob where the lower toggle is. is there a carved path from the pickups to the upper toggle inside...
MORE »