EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

Updated
EC1000t Deluxe Guitar Tuners?

Hi Guys!

I've been really struggling to source a set of ESP black guitar locking tuners for my EC1000t in Snow White. Love my guitar just not a fan of the gold hardware so have replaced most of it except the tuners. Anyway my story so far...

I contacted ESP directly and was told to contact my UK Distributor (Selectron) so I emailed them. It took almost three emails to get a reply and when they did they told me they dont sell the tuners to individuals only for warranty purposes for ESP. Anyway they advised my to look on the internet but I cannot find anything on the subject. They then suggested I drill into my guitar to install some after market tuners, which was a big NO for me as I dont want a drill into the wood at all as Ill be worried I would damage the wood. So, Im really stumped and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I've attached a few images of the guitar tuners in questions I wish to replace. I just want to be to do a straight swap if possible, thanks.

AK

You could try to get sperzel tuners perhaps? Even ESP prefers them on higher end products.

Lloyduss

I have found no Sperzel tuners that have the same fittings as the esp custom ones online. If you look at the tuners they have two prongs. Sperzel locking tuners that I found have only one prong and it's dead centre so won't fit but thanks for the suggestion dude.

Nathan S.

Unless you can find a used ESP set I don't think you are going to find a direct replacement set. Go with the Sperzel EZ Mounts, no drilling involved, piece of cake to install. I have put them on my EXP200 and V200.

Gaither N.

Hey Lloyd, Can I buy those pegs from you?

Post to Thread