Headstock logo on a refin?

Updated
Headstock logo on a refin?

Good morning all,

I recently refinished the satin black paint on my 2001-ish (Can't remember exactly when I bought it) LTD K-500 Kelly Hayes. I was wondering if there was any way to buy an official headstock logo directly from ESP? I can probably paint it back on myself, but I feel like it will look fake. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Below is the original logo before i painted over it.

Pushead

I actually inquired about this several years ago.  The answer I received from ESP USA was that it needed to be refinished at the ESP shop in the USA to be able to get a new logo.  I ended up having the ESP logo painted on.

patrick l.

Thanks for that info.

Did you have it painted on at the ESP shop, or by a local artist? And may I ask how much it cost you?

Thanks again.

Pushead

Had it painted by a friend who was a painter at a high-end performance automobile shop.  Refinish wasn't cheap because of the paint I asked for (color flip), so my price probably won't compare to what you're looking to get.

patrick l.

Ok, thanks for the info. Guess I'll be breaking out my long-dormant art skills and trying to put the logo on myself. Wish me luck.

Post to Thread