zodiac272

Diamond plate MX II

Updated
How would a black MX II look with white powder coated diamond plate look? black pups, and knobs/tuners... also, anybody have an idea how much an ESP MII with tun-o matic (no f'n floyd) would cost?Are they much more...
MORE »
boogiejh3

Custom MXII's

Updated
Hey guys, does anyone know where someone from the US can custom order (possibly Japan?) an MXII? I'd like to order a white one like Sean's but can't find any info about where to order one. I know that you can't get them in...
MORE »
boomer

Jh2

Updated
Nice jh2 on eBay uk cheap in anyone hasn't seen it yet £2700...
MORE »
Nareull

Just got my quote back....

Updated
Just got my quote back for a custom QM antelope with a rose inlay at 12th fret. Here's what I got back... If this custom would be made with red acryl, $13,399 retail,Your cost $9,999.00. If this would be made with MOP...
MORE »
boomer

Exp custom

Updated
Anyone got any ideas on what their worth in mint condition ? i have been offerd one for £800 its a 1998 with the stickers still on it i just wanted to know if its worth that ? theres no import tax or shiping on that!...
MORE »
boomer

mx250

Updated
hi guys im a new member and was wondering if someone can help me source a mx250 , i know this is a common question but im a bit shocked at the price of one on ebay at the moment is this the going rate or am i just way off...
MORE »
Custom Shop Order Form Question

Custom Shop Order Form Question

Updated
I have a couple of "dumb" questions if someone will humor me. 1. What pots are best, EMG 25K, 500K, etc. for a 81/60 1vol/1tone 2. Control wiring: what do i put? just standard wiring, no coil splitting? 3. Fingerboard...
MORE »
Buying an ESP Explorer custom bolt on

Buying an ESP Explorer custom bolt on

Updated
What do you think guys, I will be selling my gibson relic explorer in white which is now yellow with relic paint job. Is it worth getting one? Its a custom bolt on black etc rosewood board, is there a lot of difference...
MORE »
actionshark

New Mirage Custom

Updated
Hello I just bought my first ESP recently it a mirage custom. I would like to know the differences between the mirages that say the mirage instead of just mirage and what is the difference between custom and deluxe?...
MORE »
New Member and NGD

New Member and NGD

Updated
Hey, I'm a new member and finally got my first ESP. I've had LTDs and own an Edwards but nothing beats the real deal. I'm a huge Metallica and James Hetfield fan and have been dying for ESP Explorer for years. I had the...
MORE »
René

Esp Mx 220

Updated
I have the chance to buy a real MX 220 explorer with the original middlefinger inlays. All i want to know is what would you pay for the guitar....
MORE »
hitsugi

My hand drawn custom

Updated
Just posting this to see how many people like it keep in mind it is just a drawing and i am not the best artist Neck: Set Thru Wood: Mahogany Bridge: Floyd Rose Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SHR-1 Bridge Pickup: Seymor Duncan...
MORE »
alexisgt

ESP M-II Standard Vs Deluxe

Updated
Hi guys! What are the defferences between m-ii standard series and deluxe...??? Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
TRIDS

Gundam Beam Rifle Guitar

Updated
Hey all I am new here and was just surfing the web and saw that you can buy a Gundam beam rifle guitar. Everywhere that i looked said that ESP makes it can anyone tell me where i can buy it? I know that it is only in japan,...
MORE »
Cold Is The Void

Can someone draw a custom for me?

Updated
I'm planning on getting a custom bass, and was wondering what would a hybrid of an ESP AX and F would look like. Unfortunately, my guitar drawing skills suck, so I can't draw it well. Here's some other specs that can...
MORE »