Esp Mx 220

Updated
René
I have the chance to buy a real MX 220 explorer with the original middlefinger inlays. All i want to know is what would you pay for the guitar.
Mick

I have the chance to buy a real MX 220 explorer with the original middlefinger inlays.
All i want to know is what would you pay for the guitar.

Alot.

Post pics

themisfit138

I wouldn't pay what most people will want for them. I would go no more than 3K, but I know they will ask a lot more than that.

tvmalsv

Agree, very Tough to find, but well worth the $$$$, I love mine. It will always be in demand, and an easy sell if you do not love it.:cool:

sean106OCD

A friend of mine just sold a MX220 from 1989 for 9,000..... They are a pricy guitar my friend... Pick it up if you can...

sigh...........

DB-VII

haha here we go! ......

Spoonylove

A friend of mine just sold a MX220 from 1989 for 9,000..... They are a pricy guitar my friend... Pick it up if you can...
Your friend is a moron.

Justinschut

I'd say his friend is a genius, the person who bought it is a moron :p

sean106OCD

I'd say his friend is a genius, the person who bought it is a moron :p

Or specializes in wizardry.

Jon A.

stupid f*cking prices

Dark Alone

I remember that Fade to Black vid. You dudes were good Ans.

Guitarslingerans

Thanks man.

21st bday was when that was from, actually. It's a shame the only songs that came out were those 3, cause we did a bunch that night, including the Justice Medley.

sean106OCD

Holy shit, I recall that vid too...and digging the tonez and vox. Put it up again Jay...I mean Ans! (sorry the hair and sun glasses on Fb are throwing me off :p)

You know Ans I was teasing the "thread" as you are the KL lord of the board with all the damn KL's u have had............... or have......... or have being made. :lol

edit:
A Metallica cover band would be insanely fun. TLCD has been doing the Creeping Death mid-section during Atlas the last few shows. People dig
My ghey band does a Seek medley during our song Magnify and is easy as we are in D standard already for that song. People dig. :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Dark Alone

A Metallica cover band would be insanely fun. TLCD has been doing the Creeping Death mid-section during Atlas the last few shows. People dig. :)

Guitarslingerans

A Metallica cover band would be insanely fun. TLCD has been doing the Creeping Death mid-section during Atlas the last few shows. People dig. :)

It was fun. :lol

It may be fun again. 8o

:hat

:cool:

Dark Alone

Yes!

Guitarslingerans

Yes!

Best part is, no one can say "he looks like hetfield...if hetfield ate himself.", anymore. :lol

Dark Alone

So you just need to slick your hair back, and grow back the beard. :lol

Guitarslingerans

So you just need to slick your hair back, and grow back the beard. :lol

Not a chance in hell. :lol

If it goes down with the members it may go down with...it will be REALLY interesting, to say the VERY least.

I think it'll be fun. I only wish I hadn't sold my battery of guitars off, cause damn dude...I damn near had every guitar for each song and shit...it was retarded...but awesome. :lol

Dark Alone

I want more guitars. And a KL. :(

frantic77

I want more guitars. And a KL. :(

you are building guitars,that is great thing

Dark Alone

It's fun when it goes right. But mishaps are very disheartening, and the finishing process is tediously slow. Luigi feels like it'll never get finished. And Luigi is not perfect. I dunno. Also, it's not my shop nor my tools so I'm at the mercy of someone else's schedule, and even then, it's not the most convenient arrangement.

In any case, just because you build doesn't mean GAS goes away. :lol

frantic77

i know how bad GAS can be :-)

Metlupass2

I'd like some nudie pics of Ansley. Is this the appropriate thread to ask?

Post to Thread