My hand drawn custom

Updated
hitsugi
Just posting this to see how many people like it keep in mind it is just a drawing and i am not the best artist Neck: Set Thru Wood: Mahogany Bridge: Floyd Rose Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SHR-1 Bridge Pickup: Seymor Duncan SH-PG1 Neck Wood: Mahogany Fingerboard: Rosewood Nut: Floyd Rose Neck Shape: Xtra Thin U Frets : 24 Name: SH-SY-150 The Little ball on the headstock is going to be completley round like sakito's signature (the black one)
V.S.

sorry, but thats.........:x:o

but if you like it, its all good

hitsugi

can anyone out there post a mock up of this and change the neck to a thin u neck

Tsmith541

You drew this yourself? You are really talented! Love the forest element in the guitar, but not the reindeer thing. Good job otherwise!:D

hitsugi

thanks everyone i did edit the picture a little but i will put that up later

GoddessReborn

Wow I like the way the horns curve in. It stands out better that way n_n

hitsugi

the pic has a lot of eraser marks though

Perhan!

Are you on crack?

hitsugi

well its to each his own opinion but can anyone help me with something i will tell what ot is when i find the right color for it

hitsugi

well i plan one three different color schemes so that one is a possibility

hitsugi

The color schemes;

The first one is the one you see in the main post

The second one the body is going to be black and the floral lines will be white

For the last one it is a fun color scheme the body will be the gray color and the floral lines will be the blueish green color.

So is there anyone out there who can photoshop the colors on to the guitar please and thank you

Nagash

On the japanese website, they have similar body shapes, I don't like those from the website (cause I can't stand visual kei) but this one looks nice. Usually I'm more intro pointy shapes but this one is cool ^^. I don't like your colour schemes but it's not my guitar, as long as you end up with what you want it's ok.

Anyway let's hope you won't have to wait for too long before you get it ^^.

brandono61cr

i would never buy it but it is pretty cool

Nicholas S.

I think it's a good thing that you're gonna have to wait a little while before you can order a custom... your tastes will change. When I was 16, I never would've bought a Les Paul shaped guitar, but these days I find myself playing on an EC-1000 and I love it.

Give it a couple years. You might find that Visual Kei just isn't as rad as you once thought

Post to Thread