ESP KH-2 Signed by Kirk Hammett

ESP KH-2 Signed by Kirk Hammett

Updated
Something cool happened at the Kirk Hammett Fear Festevil last year.... thought I'd share it with the ESP family. We were aloud to bring two items with us to get signed..... Unfortunately no guitars..... but I did bring in...
MORE »
Stef B7 serial number check

Stef B7 serial number check

Updated
Any ideas where this guitar was built? It's Signature Series 2012, serial SS12XXXXX. Inlay on the board, but no "Horizon" text on the stock. ...
MORE »
WTB Original 90's ESP Ouija..maybe even a 2009

WTB Original 90's ESP Ouija..maybe even a 2009

Updated
Hi guys!   After owning 4 original 90's Ouijas and a 2009 white one, I'm in the search of one 90's Ouija again (I would even consider a 2009 black one) as I sold last 90's one I had ( a really great one,maybe the best) to a...
MORE »
Snakebyte XJ Frets

Snakebyte XJ Frets

Updated
Hello! What kind of extra jumbo frets ESP uses on the Snakebyte guitars? Is it dunlop 6000? I notice the frets are always bright and shinning. It doesnt become dirty as the frets on my Gibson. Does anyone know what is it...
MORE »
NGD: LTD Vulture

NGD: LTD Vulture

Updated
I had an LTD Vulture arrive today.  I already have a ESP Custom Shop White Iron Cross, and wasn't sure if I wanted to spend a good chunk of change on an ESP version of the Vulture.   Anyways, this guitar is fantastic.  ESP...
MORE »
Three Lynch Models have the wrong headstock/neck specs

Three Lynch Models have the wrong headstock/neck specs

Updated
Its just occured to me that three of the curent ESP Lynch models are wrong in their specs in relation to George's actual guitars. M1 Tiger, should now have a rosewood board with hook headstock. Sunburst Tiger, should have a...
MORE »
Need Help with a kh-202 strings not straight

Need Help with a kh-202 strings not straight

Updated
hi guys. I've had this kh-202 for some time now and I just changed strings on it and it is really messed up! I changed one string at a time, with a 9V battery under the trem.    The strings seem to go down the neck at a...
MORE »
Anybody own JH1 #170?

Anybody own JH1 #170?

Updated
The coa is listed on eBay.  Sorry I don't have the link not sure how to ad it.  ...
MORE »
LTD Wilton "Empire" sig

LTD Wilton "Empire" sig

Updated
DOn't know how much overall interest there is in this, but I sure want one!   http://www.6-string.com/esp-ltd-mw-triryche-michael-wilton-electric-guitar-sample-prototype.html...
MORE »
My Latest purchase

My Latest purchase

Updated
I just added a kh-2 vintage! So excited to own it!...
MORE »
Esp tom araya frx

Esp tom araya frx

Updated
Anyone know when the new Tom Araya frx is available??...
MORE »
New Snakebyte

New Snakebyte

Updated
I just picked this up at sweetwater this week...   I couldnt justify the cost of the ESP version after trying them both.. here it is! ...
MORE »
String Sizes

String Sizes

Updated
What strings come on the LTD Trucksters?...
MORE »
George T.

Hetfield's Guitar Tailpiece

Updated
I've noticed on Hetfields Vulture and Snakebyte the tailpiece has a skull in the middle of it. Is this something that he has custom made or is there a place out there where you can buy these?...
MORE »
NGD: KH-2

NGD: KH-2

Updated
Ever since the early 90's, Ive wanted an ESP KH-2 but for whatever reason never went there and ended up playing Gibsons. My curiosity always remained for the ESP guitars. 

Yesterday I changed that and picked up a 2000...
MORE »