ESP KH-2 Signed by Kirk Hammett

Updated
ESP KH-2 Signed by Kirk Hammett

Something cool happened at the Kirk Hammett Fear Festevil last year.... thought I'd share it with the ESP family.

We were aloud to bring two items with us to get signed.....

Unfortunately no guitars..... but I did bring in the truss rod cover off my KH-2 

AND.....

Kirk was happy to sign it for me. 

If anyone has any of their ESP's signed, post them here. I enjoy seeing guitars from all community members.

Cheers!

Breadfan32

That's an awesome spot for a autograph.  I like that!  Never would have thought of that.  I'm personally not a big fan of the guitar itself getting signed.  

Colin Groove

Thats awesome and a good idea. Nice spot so that it won't rub away.

BlackJack21

Yea cool spot. I agree with Breadfan not a big fan about sigs on guitars, but I don't mind the truss rod covers, or back plates getting sigs.

Travis L.

Exactly Before getting it signed I was happy it was just the truss rod cover because if it was the guitar iself i wouldnt be playing it hardly ever. It would become a trophy lol

AK

Very nice and a great spot. Before Gary made his switch to ESP, I managed to get him to sign one of his schecters. I don't have any signed ESP's unfortunately :(

Travis L.

Thats awesome dude! thats a cool spot to get a signature!

ESP 348

Very cool spot to sign on a guitar!

I also don' like sigs on the body of the guitar unless it's the full band signing the guitar and it's going on display etc.

But the truss rod cover or the back of the headstock is a very smart idea!

Thanks for sharing Travis, you're a lucky boy getting to meet Kirk!

Travis L.

It was an awesome time ESP 348 

Thought it was a cool thing to post. 

The value for it increased for sure. But it was my first real ESP and I'll be hanging on to this forever. 

ESP 348

I bet it was!! Hopefully I get the opportunity to meet the man one day.

Definitely very cool, thanks again.

Hang onto it mate, it's worth more to you than anyone else and there is nothing like your first ESP guitar!

I still have my KH2 that I purchased new in 2001.

Travis L.

He is a super nice guy! You'll meet him one day bro!

Exactly! The next goal is to get an MX-250 and have Hetfield sign the truss rod cover! How badass would that be! 

Thats badass bro! 15 years in!

ESP 348

That's great to hear and I hope so!!

A mate is/was selling his white MX250. Awesome guitar and I agree with you, having Papa Het sign that would be awesome too!

Yep, 15 years down...........50 more years to go!

Colin Groove

Very cool! Want the blood splatter schecter!!

Travis L.
ESP 348 wrote:

That's great to hear and I hope so!!

A mate is/was selling his white MX250. Awesome guitar and I agree with you, having Papa Het sign that would be awesome too!

Yep, 15 years down...........50 more years to go!

it will happen man!

damn! im looking for an all black one. hell i would take an ESP EXP standard lol 

thats so badass dude! I dated my KH-2 with the guy "Guitars Collector" he has a profile on here. he dated it as a 1994. Its cool that we have super old ones. I got this on for $600 from a guitar center lol The manager didnt know what he had! a damn Gem!

ESP 348

A 94 model? 20+ years old man, very cool.

$600 was a great buy too. I paid AU $4500 for mine back in December 01.

They were $5000, but they knocked off $500 when I bought it and they posted it out for free too which was awesome.

Post to Thread