WTB ESP Explorer EET FUK

WTB ESP Explorer EET FUK

Updated
Hi guys!   Title says it all.New objetive in my collection, the ESP Explorer EET FUK. If anyone has one and wants to sell, let me know, sure we can work something out. EU prefered, but will deal worldwide.You all guys...
MORE »
Tom B.

(EU) ESP KH-2 Ouija - COA incl. - 1998 for sale

Updated
With an immense pain in my heart, but in order to finance another once-in-a-lifetime dreamguitar, I have to sell one of my Ouija's. I'm also selling my LTD version in another topic. Whichever one goes first, goes first, but I...
MORE »
wtb. ..if anyone can help

wtb. ..if anyone can help

Updated
Trying to rebuild from losing over 23 years worth of guitar equipment to thieves and starting over is really not easy to do again but I am trying.  Really need want been looking for and got ripped off on, another story,  two...
MORE »
JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

JAMES HETFIELD New Sig !! => The Vulture !

Updated
Breaking news from NAMM Show guys !!  Here's the new V from ESP, The VULTURE : More pics to come I hope, feel free to feed the post with !   G....
MORE »
New Hammett's White KH-2 "Stickered"

New Hammett's White KH-2 "Stickered"

Updated
Hi guys, Like many of us, I've seen some videos and pictures of the last Orange Day, where Metallica have been playin the National Anthem, And I've seen this curious guitar into the Hammett's rack : It seems to be a...
MORE »
WTB: ESP MX 220

WTB: ESP MX 220

Updated
I am trying to replace a guitar that was stollen a while back. I would like to buy an MX-220, "EEt Fuk" or otherwise, or an early 250 with the bell trussrod cover.  ...
MORE »
WTB Esp Jh 3

WTB Esp Jh 3

Updated
Hi guys and gals! If anyone is thinking of selling their ESP Jh 3 Signature please let me know.. I've been looking for one a couple of years and I've only found one for sale a couple of years ago. (Not sure if it's still...
MORE »
Kh-2 ESP kh-2 vintage 2015 where was it built?

Kh-2 ESP kh-2 vintage 2015 where was it built?

Updated
ESP KH-2 vintage 2015 photos      ...
MORE »
New Kelliher Sig?

New Kelliher Sig?

Updated
Bill posted his new Signature LTD on his Instagram 'Butterslax' Looks great, kinda 60's model like the Morton Jackson sig....
MORE »
Where's the ltd nosferatu sweeptakes winner list?

Where's the ltd nosferatu sweeptakes winner list?

Updated
do you know? :( ...
MORE »
KH-2 Vintage too hot/trebly??

KH-2 Vintage too hot/trebly??

Updated
Hi guys!   I was just trying the KH-20 and I noticed that, swapping to the KH-2 Vintage, the KH-2 sounded very trebly/hot compared to the KH-20.   Then, I tried the KH-2 Ouija and sounded way similar to the KH-20, more...
MORE »
Floyd nut size on M1 Tiger

Floyd nut size on M1 Tiger

Updated
Hi everybody, I just got a used Custom Shop M1 Tiger and I want to replace the locking nut. I know the radius of the neck is 400mm (just under 16" radius), so what size nut would I need to get? An R3 locking nut has a 12"...
MORE »
CS White Zombie for Big Daddy

CS White Zombie for Big Daddy

Updated
http://bmusic.com.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_15_20&products_id=6082

Just remember, that price is in Aussie dollars....
MORE »
NGD: ESP Iron Cross

NGD: ESP Iron Cross

Updated
Got this over the weekend! Brand new, mint condition. Came with everything including....a set of distressed EMG JH pickups! Now I can switch between the two sets without losing the look. Did all of the Iron Crosses come with...
MORE »
Yann H.

floyd rose or not ?

Updated
yesterday i received a mail to ask me to vote for a gary holt ltd guitar without floyd rose, i said no because i won't buy this guitar but i have the same problem with the ltd signature serie from alex skolnick, i'm very...
MORE »