CS White Zombie for Big Daddy

Updated
CS White Zombie for Big Daddy
Breadfan32

I got my money on ESP 348

ESP 348

Finally!!

I talked to a few friends about this guitar at work last night and they are all telling me to "go for it". *Yeah, thanks guys*

I declined the offer at first as the Wife would 100% divorce me (could be a good thing) as she wants to kill me now for buying the Custom Shop KH2 last week.

But now I am starting to re-think this now as to whether or not I should just do it.

The only trouble is, I will never be able to sell it as no one will come close to paying that price for it. No one is buying $20K guitars unless it's a vintage Gibson or Fender.

The average KH fan doesn't have $20K laying around to spend on a KH guitar.

And secondly and most important, next year is Kirk's 30th anniversary with ESP. So I will assume ESP will make a KH30 perhaps like they did the KH20 in 2007.

So if I buy this Zombie and they bring out the KH30 next year, then there is $30K+ in two guitars that I will be buying within 12 months or so of each other.

Also, as Big Daddy just made mention of, if they go down the track of releasing some decal style Zombie's, then that will definitely be an insult to this $20K Custom Shop order.

So I was off the fence, but now I am back on it. I will have a good think about it and we will see what happens.....

Pushead

Have big doubts that they would ever do a production ESP version of it.  The way they've set up the brands, I think it would be more likely to get an E-II version with a graphic than ever getting an ESP version.

ESP 348

Possibly Pus, time will tell.

Post to Thread