FS ** ESP Iron Cross 2009 ** The day that never comes ;-(

FS ** ESP Iron Cross 2009 ** The day that never comes ;-(

Updated
Hey guys. I thought this day would never come ...   ... but I will have to let go my beloved ESP IC James Hetfield Signature from 2009. I am the first owner and the guitar comes with case, case candy, COA and original ESP...
MORE »
Guitar stands and Paintwork/finish

Guitar stands and Paintwork/finish

Updated
Hello everyone!   Was wondering about the best "storage"/guitar stands for my explorers. Right now I use Hercules Stands GS412B (Pic below).   My question is if Hercules is the best choise for the guitars, or if they...
MORE »
Very Cool MX250

Very Cool MX250

Updated
Not mine obviously. Pretty nice looking fret job too.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-MX250II-Black-Album-Coiled-Snake-Explorer-Don-t-Tread-On-Me-/182181672035?hash=item2a6adfb463:g:jYYAAOSwjXRXZXOc...
MORE »
ESP Snakebite...or

ESP Snakebite...or

Updated
I am considering purchasing a esp snakebite.. However, it is hard to find stores that stock them.. So I was wondering if someone here owns one or has tried one could be  nice and give me a slight review about these guitars.....
MORE »
glory

>>>WTS: ESP Custom Shop 90's Ouija+

Updated
  Have a 90's ESP Custom Shop ouija for sale.   K2xxxx / OHSC + C.O.A. + Original store sales receipt.   Also have a Mint Hanneman ESP Custom Shop Sig / Eagle inlay for sale. Email me at pullitpushit@yahoo.com if...
MORE »
Looking for KH LTD Ouija

Looking for KH LTD Ouija

Updated
I owned the KH Ouija you may have seen on ebay with the number 000 I was the orignal owner and sold it a few years ago and yes it was a prototype but I sold it to buy a Heritage H 157 Custom. I really miss that ouija and have...
MORE »
Hammet's LTD sigs

Hammet's LTD sigs

Updated
Not a Hammett collector but just curious if anyone has any theories. What's up with the LTD Hammett sigs?? First they build the LTD KH SE, a limited run guitar. So you would think it'd be a premium right? But then, they slap...
MORE »
EC BARITONE PIEZO PROTOTYPE Poll

EC BARITONE PIEZO PROTOTYPE Poll

Updated
ESP asked for input from users via a poll. http://www.espguitars.com/surveys/ec-baritone-piezo-prototype
I responded, but have a problem with the poll mechanics. There are three quesions, but question 2 is exceptionally...
MORE »
Mike A.

KH Vintage

Updated
Hey I'm looking to buy a used KH Vintage for a somewhat decent price.  If anyone knows someone or somewhere that has one they want to sell.  Please let me know!  Thank you!...
MORE »
ESP Ouija

ESP Ouija

Updated
I have wanted one for 10+ years, particularly a thru neck original run with the reversed inlays, though I think only one has cropped up in that time. Having not been on here very much over the past few years - do any of the...
MORE »
Butch S.

LTD Ouija Paperwork

Updated
Pardon my ignorance, but did the LTD version of the Kirk Hammett Ouija guitar come with any type of certificates or paperwork? I have the guiar and the case, but I am missing the paperwork (if there was any). Thanks for any...
MORE »
Doris Yeh E-II DY-5 fretboard

Doris Yeh E-II DY-5 fretboard

Updated
Does the Doris yeh E-II DY-5 fretboard inlays light up like in the photos? I've always wondered what are the electronics that cause this, is the power drawn from the active 9Volt battery?...
MORE »
Trade a Truckster vs a KH-DC

Trade a Truckster vs a KH-DC

Updated
Hi guys, Would hear about your feedbacks, I'm about to deal a trade between my ESP Truckster Black (JH Set) as new, and a MINT ESP KH-DC Cherry, this one...
MORE »
Alexi "Greeny"

Alexi "Greeny"

Updated
Does anyone here own the LTD version of this guitar? I would like to hear from some people who own or tried them?   Thanks mucho!   Synner...
MORE »
>> WTS : ESP TRUCKSTER Aged Black - MINT

>> WTS : ESP TRUCKSTER Aged Black - MINT

Updated
Hi guys,   I'm selling my Truckster, as new, no scratches, nothing to declare except its TERRIFIC SOUND !!!!   Here's the auction on eBay...
MORE »